Make practicing word families fun with this super cute, FREE Snowman Word Family Spinner.
Winter Learning Activities for Kids
- Snow Globe Letter Find Worksheets
- Snowman Alphabet Trace & Erase
- Penguin Shape Sorting Activity
- Free Snowman Counting Book
- Polar Bear Alphabet Matching
- Printable Snowman Math Craft
- Snowman Telling Time Activity
Snowman Word Family Spinner
Print your choice of one of our 12 super cute word family snowman. You will also need a “pacman” cover for each snowman you print. I suggest printing in color, on cardstock, and cut out the snowman. Finally put the “pacman” cover on top of the snowman and use a brad to affix to the snowman body.
Students can turn the cover to see all the words in the same word family.
This is a great literacy skill for early readers who will learn to recognize patterns in words and read simple words.
Finally, students can practice writing words from the word family on the coordinating sheet.
The printable includes 3 word family snowman for each vowel ending: an, ap, ad, op, et, en, ed, ip, in, it, ot, og, ug, un, and ub.
Winter Activities for Kids
Winter Books for Kids
Download Snowman Word Family Spinner
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!