Kids will have lots of fun practicing word families with these free printable Easter Word Families Worksheets for kindergarten age kids.
By the time April rolls around, many students are getting spring fever! Beautiful spring flowers like crocus, daffodils, and tulips have started blooming. Leaves have flowered and are growing new green leaves. The grass is great and the weather is getting warmer. The sunny days call to children who are tired of being inside all winter and ready to get outside and PLAY!
Whether you are a parent, teacher or homeschooler – you will love this fun, educational activity is no prep so you wont have to take time preparing this spring center or spending money on printing with color ink. Children will love that this activity is super cute and fun to complete which will keep them engaged and excited to learn!
Easter Word Families
These easter worksheets for kindergarten are perfect for getting extra practice identifying word families and rhyming words. Use these word families worksheets with any curriculum as extra seat work, as part of an Easter theme, or in a literacy center in your classroom.
Word Family Worksheets
Word Family Activities
Looking for more fun, free printable word family printables to make learning fun for preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, and first graders? You will love these clever ideas and resources:
- Super cute Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Christmas Phonics Activity for working on phonics skills with word families!
- Pumpkin Pie Word Family Activity
- Turkey Word Family Sort
- Word Family Sliders Free – lots of styles to print in color or black and white
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
- Easter Egg Word Families Activity
- Word Family Flowers Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Transportation Word Family Slides Printables with blends
- Hershey Kiss Word Family Activity
- Free printable Rhyming Word Families Kindergarten
- Lion Words Family Printable – read and clip
- Planting Carrot CVC Words worksheets
- Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Blowing Bubbles Word Family Activities
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Easter Word Families Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!