Hi! In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Beth Gorden, Founder of Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. My goal is to provide you with fun, engaging activities and free worksheet to make learning fun! We take that big list of everything kindergartners have to learn and turn it into engaging printables, games, and activities so kids are excited and eager for school time. I know life is busy enough already, you don’t need more to do! So I have put countless hours into making amazing resources so you can focus on doing what you do best, being present for and engaging with your kiddos.
90% of brain development happens in the first five years of a child’s life!
Let us help you prepare kids for success. Our resources are FREE. Yep, for real! I provide for my family with ad revenue so I can keep resources free for you. Don’t like dealing with the ads on our site? I also have an option to become a member which allows you to access all the same amazing content, but without annoying ads. Same content, 2 different paths – you choose what works best for you! So take your time back, we’ve got you covered with more ideas than you’ll ever need. You just pick the resources that fit your unique, awesome children.
Get our Free Newsletter
The best way to keep up with all our content and get convenient resources based on the month/holiday/theme is to sign-up for our free newsletter
Become a Member
Choose the way you want to experimence our website. Readers asked, so we delivered. You can use our site like it is and get 100% free content with display ads paying for our site maintenace. Or, enjoy a completely ad-free, less stressful experience and become a member! Either way you get the same great content FREE!
Make Learning FUN!
Let’s dive in! We’ve got thousands of educational activities and free kindergarten worksheets to share with you! You can click on the icon at the top of the page to dive into our most popular categories or search in the magnifying glass box on the top right using key terms like “pumpkin crafts”.
Each post gives you ideas to share important kindergarten math, learn your alphabet and the sounds letters make, learn to read, explore with kindergarten science activities, social studies resources, strengthen fine motor skills with fun kindergarten crafts, and find a slug of kindergarten activities for every seasona and theme you can think of to compliment your learning!
Since kindergartners learn best with immersive play, you can complete all your learning using our kindergarten themes. Simply search under activities for your preferred theme such as apples, pumpkins, pirates, dinosaurs, shapes, transportation, etc. You will find lots of ideas to teach math, literacy, science, social studies, cute crafts for kindergartners and more!
Let’s Get Started
Print, gather supplies and start playing and learning while having fun!
Supplies – each post will include a list of supplies needed. We typically use common supplies that you already have on hand like paper, printer, crayons, markers, colored pencils, scissors, glue, tape, yarn, craft sticks, pipe cleaners, construction paper, cotton balls, etc.
- Get playing – Sometimes we can take so much time preparing that we forget the most important part, just start doing! See an activity or printable you like? Print it, gather your supplies and start using it with your prek kiddos. You can always come back tomorrow to plan your next activity, we aren’t going anywhere!
Since I know getting to know a new site with a thousand posts can be a little overhwhelming….. let me get you started with our most popular content first:
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this alphabet coloring pages for some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Worksheets to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these free printable alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient FREE printable alphabet crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute lower case letter tracing cards to use with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- TONS of free printable sight word books pdf
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Letter Find Snow Worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Fun I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet Pack
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Crack the Code Worksheets
- Free Color Soring Printable Mats
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these a to z worksheet for nursery
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this traceable letters to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Plus, don’t miss our other FREE kindergarten worksheets and games including THOUSANDS kindergarten worksheets FREE, learn your letters with our Kindergarten Alphabet worksheets, print kindergarten math worksheets or play a kindergarten math game, try an easy kindergarten science experiment, make a cute kindergarten craft, plan your week with our kindergarten themes, grab one of our many kindergarten social studies worksheets, learn to read with word family activities. plus lots of kindergarten sight words activities! We have everything you need for a complete kindergarten homeschool curriculum! Visit 123homeschool4me if you are looking for even more free worksheets or Preschool Play and Learn for preschool worksheets