If you are working on teaching your kindergartner their abcs, you will love all of our Kindergarten alphabet resouces!
On this page you will find LOTS of fun, creative, and unique ideas for teaching Kindergarten kids their alphabet letters, matching upper and lowercase letters, phonics / phonemic awareness / beginnign sounds activities, alphabet crafts, and handwriting practice tracing letters from A to Z! As our site is constantly growing, I wanted to make sure you could always find the alphabet learning games and alphabet worksheets you are looking for easily! Plus, all our Kindergarten worksheets and printables are FREE! Simply scroll below to find resources by type; then click on the post to find the resource (s) you are looking for!
Happy browsing! And don't forget to check back frequently as we are constantly adding more alphabet for kindergarten resources.
With so many resources to choose from, I wanted to make sure you saw some of our favorite and most popular posts - don't miss:
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - adorable way for kids to build vocabulary
- Letter Do a Dot Printables - practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Worksheets with so many clever activites
- Super cute ABC Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Playdough Mats have so many ideas
- Handprint Alphabet Crafts from A to Z
- ABC Printable Bracelets perfect for a letter of the week approach
- Alphabet Acitivity Mazes
- Hole Punching Letter Recognition Activity
- These Alphabet Printable Hats are hugely popular
- Tracing Letters - Trace & Erase
- Kindergarten Alphabet Mini Book has a book for each letter
- Find alphabet activities by Kindergarten Themes
- You will love these ABC Printables for Preschoolers
- Looking for even more ideas, check out our sister site for even more free printable worksheets for kids.
Alphabet Handprint Crafts