Make practicing addition and subtraction FUN with this super cute, free printable snowman math craft. Using a cut and paste winter math activity helps keep pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students engaged and eager to learn. Make your snowman math out of our snowman printables so each snowman has a hat, scarf, nose, arms, buttons, and rolled snow balls that all equal the same sum or difference.
Snowman Math Craft
Kids will be so excited for this winter math printable that both addition practice, subtraction practice, winter activity for kindergarten, and a cute snowman craft all at the same time! Simply colour, cut, and paste the parts together to build a math snowman by correctly solving the math problems. This is way better than snowman math worksheets.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love that this snowman printables makes math fun during December, January, and February. So when it is cold, snowy, and dreary outside – you can use this as extra practice, winter math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Snowman math kindergarten
Simply print black and white pages to work on addition and subtraction within 1-6 or 7-12.
Kids will solve equations and put together the pieces that all equal the same number to make a cute winter math craft.
Snowman math activities
This is such a fun, clever way for kindergarten and 1st graders to sneak in some addition and subtraction practice. Each snowman has 3 body balls, nose, scarf, 2 buttons, 2 arms, and a hat.
Winter math craft
Next students will color their snowman pieces and glue them together.
Snowman math activity
This is such a fun Kindergarten math activity! Kids can make one snowman or all 12.
This is such a fun idea to help kids practice math over Christmas break, Christmas learning, or winter educational activities.
Kindergarten Winter Printables
- Winter Dot Marker Printables for practicing color words
- Build a Snowman Worksheet for working on sequencing
- Arctic Animals Preschool Printables – huge pack with lots of ways to learn math and literacy skills!
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction within 10
- Counting Snowman Printables– make a book to count to 10 snowmen
- Winter Color by Number
- Huge Snowman Worksheet Pack
- Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Winter Count to 10 Pack
- Hundreds Chart Winter Coloring
- Five Little Snowman Rhyme Activity
- Winter Ruler Measurement Activity
- Puffy Snow Paint for Kids
- Super cute Snowman Craft with circle stickers
- Count to 10 Snowman Activities for Preschool
- Snow Globe Find the Letter Worksheets
- Snowman Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Free Winter Playdough Mats
- Winter Alphabet Matching
- Beginning Sounds Snowman Coloring Pages
- Winter Pattern Block Printables
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Free Winter Worksheets
- Snowman Clock and telling time activities for Kindergarten
- Easy DIY Snow Globe
- Snowballs Odd and Even Number Activity
Download Snowman Math Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!