Do your kids love getting out in the snow to play and build a snowman? It is fun to play in the snow, but it does get quite cold, so have kids take a break to warm up with a cup of hot cocoa and sneak in some fun learning with these build a snowman worksheet pack that helps kids work on snowman sequencing. I created these fun Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets so kids are able to enjoy building a snowman in the warmth of their house. Simply download pdf file with snowman sequencing printable and you are ready for learning with a winter worksheet for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, first grade, and toddler age children.
Build a Snowman Worksheet
This huge pack of over 40 pages of Build a Snowman Worksheets include fun activities that revolve around building a snowman while practicing building a snowman sequencing. These snowman worksheets are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students as a fun winter worksheets for December, January, and February.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these winter printables to help early learners work on what comes next. Use these as extra practice, winter math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Snowman sequencing worksheet
At the start of the printable pack, you will find two printable books. In the first book, children read a sentence and draw the missing part on the snowman. The second book contains lines for students to write, in note form or in sentences, the materials needed to build a snowman and then the steps they need to follow to create their own snowman.
Also included are pages for children to practice their scissor skills. They will need to cut out the snowman building sequencing steps and paste them in the correct order. In each of these steps, the snowman has a new part added to help children work out which one comes next.
There is a fun roll and create game in which children will need access to a dice. If you don’t have a dice, I have included one that children can make. In this game, children roll the dice and draw the part on the snowman that corresponds with the number they rolled.
Snowman sequencing printable
Other activities include vocabulary cards, handwriting practice, labeling the parts of a snowman and ordering cards. There are pocket chart cards that can be used on word walls or in pocket charts for students to place in order of sequence. They can also used these cards for spelling or story writing.
Sequencing Worksheets Preschool
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities including cut and paste worksheets, hands on activities, and more for early learners? Try these:
- Fall Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Sequencing Worksheets
- Field to Table Farm Products Sequence Cards
- What we eat Farm to Table Sequencing Worksheets
- Making Hot Chocolate Worksheet – a sequencing activity
- Sequencing Planting a Seed Worksheet
- There was an old lady who swallowed some snow activities – fun sequencing activities
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Worksheet
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
Kindergarten Winter Printables
- Winter Dot Marker Printables for practicing color words
- Build a Snowman Worksheet for working on sequencing
- Arctic Animals Preschool Printables – huge pack with lots of ways to learn math and literacy skills!
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction within 10
- Counting Snowman Printables– make a book to count to 10 snowmen
- Winter Color by Number
- Huge Snowman Worksheet Pack
- Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Winter Count to 10 Pack
- Hundreds Chart Winter Coloring
- Puffy Snow Paint for Kids
- Super cute Snowman Craft with circle stickers
- Count to 10 Snowman Activities for Preschool
- Snow Globe Find the Letter Worksheets
- Snowman Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Free Winter Playdough Mats
- Winter Alphabet Matching
- Beginning Sounds Snowman Coloring Pages
- Winter Pattern Block Printables
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Free Winter Worksheets
- Snowman Clock and telling time activities for Kindergarten
- Easy DIY Snow Globe
- S if for Snowman Week
Download Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!