A great way to warm up during the cold months is with a lovely hot chocolate. Children will love sipping on a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream while completing these winter math worksheets for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. These free printable how to make hot chocolate sequencing pictures are such a fun way to work on sequencing the order things happen while having fun with a chocolate theme or winter theme learning activity for kids.
How to Make Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pictures
This super cute chocolate themed worksheets make practicing sequencing fun for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Use these how to make hot chocolate sequencing pictures as a winter math worksheet for December, January, and February at home, in the classroom, or in your homeschool. These free sequencing worksheets for kids include many different sequencing activities, handwriting practice, coloring pages, and much more!
At the start of the sequencing events worksheets printable pack, you will find two printable books.
- In the first book, children read a sentence about how to make hot chocolate and color in the picture.
- The second book contains lines for students to write, in note form or in sentences, the materials needed to make hot chocolate and then the steps they need to follow to make their own hot chocolate to drink.
- After completing these books, they could then help make a hot chocolate on their own putting the steps they have just written into practice.
Hot Chocolate Printables
These picture sequencing worksheets include pocket chart cards that can be used on word walls or in pocket charts for students to place in order of sequence. They can also used these cards for spelling or story writing.
Also included are pages for children to practice their scissor skills. They will need to cut out the making hot chocolate sequencing steps and paste them in the correct order. Other activities include
- Vocabulary cards
- Handwriting practice
- Labeling a mug of hot chocolate
- Finding their way through the tangles
- Coloring Pages
- Number Puzzles
- Finding the correct letters
- Matching the Pictures
- I See – Count and Write
- Sequencing Coloring Page
Hot Chocolate Printables
- Hot Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Free Hot Chocolate Worksheet to practice addition and subtraction
- Chocolate Activities and Crafts for National Chocolate Day on November 11th or World Chocolate Day July 7th
- Hot Cocoa and Marshmallow Winter Rhyming Puzzles
- Wow! Homemade Hot Chocolate GOOP
- Hot Chocolate Winter Multiplication Worksheets
- Cute Hot Cocoa Craft for Kids
- How to Make Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pictures Activity
- Winter Hot Cocoa Beginning Sounds Game
Sequencing Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Sequencing Worksheets
- Field to Table Farm Products Sequence Cards
- What we eat Farm to Table Sequencing Worksheets
- Making Hot Chocolate Worksheet – a sequencing activity
- Sequencing Planting a Seed Worksheet
- There was an old lady who swallowed some snow activities – fun sequencing activities
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Worksheet
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pack
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!