Brrr… Winter is on the way! A great way for your children in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten to warm up this winter is to grab a cup of hot chocolate and practice math and literacy skills with these Free pritnable Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten. and this Winter Printable Pack. It is filled with so many exciting math and literacy activities, that they will be having too much fun to realize they are learning. Download pdf file with winter printables filled with no pre activities for your winter theme for kindergarten.
Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten
This massive Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten pack contains over 90 pages of fun letter tracing, beginning sounds, letter find, winter vocabulary, winter i spy, skip counting, addition, subtraction, witner math, color regonition, shadow matching, and more. These winter worksheets for preschoolers, kindergartners, toddlers, and grade 1 students are fun themed worksheets for December, January, and February. The Winter Printables contain cute winter theme clipart of snowman, sledding, snowflakes, snow fishing, hot cocoa, mittens, ice skates, sled, ice hockey, skis, ear muffs, jacket, snow mobile, and more!
Snow worksheets for kindergarten
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Printable Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Count & Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Fun activities for kindergarten
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Summer or Winter? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
- Mazes– Find your way through the mazes.
Looking for more free winter worksheets, winter activities, and winter themed ideas to make learning fun all winter long? Check out these fun resources:
- Free Printable Winter Worksheets help pre-k and kindergarten age students practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Winter Rhymes –Matching Rhyming Words Games
- Winter Pre-Writing Activity for early learners
- Practice counting to 100 with these free Winter Color by Number Worksheets
- Super cute Winter Writing Prompts Kindergarten
- Or work on letter recognition with these Color by Letter Winter Worksheets
- Rhyming Words with Pictures Winter Puzzles
- Winter Free Sight Word Worksheets
- Winter Syllables printable activity
- Free Printable Winter Story Starters
- Winter Roll and Cover worksheets with do a dot markers
- Fun-to-Read Winter Books for Kids
- Practice counting to 10 with this super cute Free Winter Printables
Nothing says winter like snowman! Try these cute snowman printables:
- Build a CVC Word Snowman Activities for early readers!
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Adorable Count to 10 Snowman Printables Book
- Winter Snowman Word Family Spinners freebie
- Printable Snowman Clock and telling time activities
- Fun Snowman Math Craft for kids to practice addition within 10
- Build a Snowman worksheet to help kindergartners work on sequencing
- Winter Playdough Mats for kids to build common winter items
- Practice phonemic awareness with these adorable Snowman Coloring Pages
- Snowman Printables for teaching children basic shapes
- Winter Snap Cube Free Printables
- Hands-on Winter Counting activity for preschoolers
- Free Winter Worksheets for pre-k
- Super cute, count to 10 Snowman Crafts Preschool
- Snow globe Letter Find Winter Worksheets
- Winter worksheets for Kindergartens
- Or try this easy snowman craft that uses circle stickers
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Viking Worksheets
- Robot Printables
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Robot Friends Printable Pack
- Turtles Printable Pack
- Pets Printable Pack
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Free winter worksheets for kindergarten
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!