Kids will go nuts over this simple, flying ghost science experiment that combines a halloween...
Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
Welcome to the Kindergarten Worksheets and Games website filled with thousands of free worksheets and educational activities for kindergartners. KindergartenWorksheetsandGames is a resource for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to make learning fun! We have If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don't want to miss all our fun and free alphabet printables, kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math worksheets, kindergarten science, kindergarten Phonics, kindergarten crafts, and kindergarten activities.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this alphabet coloring pages for some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Worksheets to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these free printable alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient FREE printable alphabet crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute lower case letter tracing cards to use with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- TONS of free printable sight word books pdf
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Letter Find Snow Worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Fun I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet Pack
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Free Color Soring Printable Mats
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these a to z worksheet for nursery
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this traceable letters to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Join our newsletter to discover our many, many worksheets for kindergartners!
This money games for kids is a great way for teaching money to kindergarten, pre-k, and first...
Our free Blends Bingo game is a fun way for your kids to practice 6 different R consonant blends...
Counting games are a great way to teach young learners about numbers. They’re fun and...
Create a stunning leaf craft with this fun watercolor salt painting project for Autumn! In this fun...
One of the skils pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders need to master is learning to tell time on...
Helping kindergartners learn to tell time can be tricky! One of the hardest part about learning to...
Have you tried writing the room? Basically, you put words around the room with our free fairy tale...
Autumn is my favorite time of the year! I love the stunning red, yellow, and orange leaves that...
This fun, free printable apple counting book is great for young children to learn to recognize the...