Help your toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age child learn their letters with these...
Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
Welcome to the Kindergarten Worksheets and Games website filled with thousands of free worksheets and educational activities for kindergartners. KindergartenWorksheetsandGames is a resource for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to make learning fun! We have If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don't want to miss all our fun and free alphabet printables, kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math worksheets, kindergarten science, kindergarten Phonics, kindergarten crafts, and kindergarten activities.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this alphabet coloring pages for some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Worksheets to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these free printable alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient FREE printable alphabet crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute lower case letter tracing cards to use with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- TONS of free printable sight word books pdf
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Letter Find Snow Worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Fun I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet Pack
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Free Color Soring Printable Mats
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these a to z worksheet for nursery
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this traceable letters to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Join our newsletter to discover our many, many worksheets for kindergartners!
Have you ever wondered what creates thunderstorms and tornadoes? Well it all goes back to density...
Children are going to love these unique, fun-to-color free Lowercase Letter Coloring Pages. Each of...
Once children have mastered counting to 20 it’s time to move to counting to 50. In...
Sneak in some practice skip counting with these super cute, free printable clip cards monster math...
Kids will have fun rolling the dough to make pumpkins and Halloween Jack-o-Lanterns with this taste...
Celebrate fall with this pumpkin slime recipe perfect for October. All you need are a few simple...
Grab some orange paint swatch samples, this pumpin template, scissors, and glue and you are ready...
Brew up your own bubbling potion with this halloween lava lamp project perfect for October. This...
Teaching the states of matter for kids is an important science topic that they should learn. This...