This super cute and engaging telling time activity is FUN for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply grab the snowman clock and the telling time printables for a fun winter math activity. Download pdf file with snowman printables to easliy prepare this educational activity for children. Perfect for kids learning to tell time to the hour.
Snowman Telling Time Activity
This fun winter math is perfect for kindergartens and grade 1 students who are learning to tell time. Simply make the free printable snowman clock game and get the cards with analog and digital time for a fun math game for children to play this December, January, and February.
These telling time printables are perfect for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers. Use these as extra practice, winter math center in your classroom, or supplement to you homeschool math curriculum.
Telling Time Printables
Print pages in color on cardstock. Laminate for additional durability if you like. You will have the snowman clock printable, happy snowman time to the hour and time to the half hours cards, and snowman with nose pointing to the time task cards.
Clock Game for Kids
The pack includes a snowman with a digital time, snowman head with analogue time, and a large snowman head clock.
There are lots of ways to use this activity. Students can flip over the cards and make the snowman clock tell the correct time.
Another option is for kindergarten kids to practice telling time by matching the cards.
Finally, this can be used as a Go Fish style telling time game. Shuffle and pass out 5 cards per person. Students will then take turns asking another player for the time they want. When students make matches they will put them down on the table. If the other player doesn’t haven’t the card players will draw one from the pile. Kids take turns until one player is out of cards. The player with the most matches WINS!
Telling Time Worksheets PDF
Looking for more fun, free, and hands on activities for teaching kids to tell time? You will love these resources!
- You will love this fun, engaging Free Printable Telling Time Games Tic-Tac-Toe
- Super cute insect Telling Time Puzzles
- Free Printable Telling Time Games MAZES
- Telling Time Activity with Free Playdough Mats
- Students will have fun practicing counting American money with these Coin Value Clip Cards
- Telling Time Puzzles – make practicing using a clock a game for young learners with this telling time game
- Telling Time Game BUMP!
- Clever Snowman Telling Time Activities
- Hands-on Hickory Dickory Clock Game
- 26 Fun Telling Time Activities Games
Kindergarten Winter Printables
- Winter Dot Marker Printables for practicing color words
- Build a Snowman Worksheet for working on sequencing
- Arctic Animals Preschool Printables – huge pack with lots of ways to learn math and literacy skills!
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction within 10
- Counting Snowman Printables– make a book to count to 10 snowmen
- Winter Color by Number
- Snowballs Odd and Even Number Activity
- Huge Snowman Worksheet Pack
- Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Winter Count to 10 Pack
- Hundreds Chart Winter Coloring
- Puffy Snow Paint for Kids
- Super cute Snowman Craft with circle stickers
- Count to 10 Snowman Activities for Preschool
- Snow Globe Find the Letter Worksheets
- Snowman Free Printable Shape Puzzles
- Free Winter Playdough Mats
- Winter Alphabet Matching
- Beginning Sounds Snowman Coloring Pages
- Winter Pattern Block Printables
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Free Winter Worksheets
- Snowman Clock and telling time activities for Kindergarten
- Easy DIY Snow Globe
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!