Are you looking for some Free Opposites Worksheets for Kindergarten? Teaching kids opposites early in their education is very important in improving their vocabulary and reasoning skills. These opposites worksheets can be a fun way for kids to learn opposite words. Simply print these opposite words worksheets for kindergarten for a quick, no-prep activity to play and learn!
Opposites Worksheets for Kindergarten
When kids learn a word and its opposite, it improves their vocabulary and helps them communicate and express themselves better. Also, understanding opposites makes their brain grow smarter. As kids figure out how opposite ideas work, they get better at thinking and solving problems. To help you in this process these opposite worksheets include cut and paste opposite worksheets, opposite matching worksheets, sort the opposite worksheets, group the opposites worksheets and match the opposites worksheets.
Opposites worksheets for kindergarten pdf
Cut and Paste Opposites Worksheet. The first opposites activity is the cut and paster opposites worksheet, here kids will find four blocks of images with one image in each block.
Now they have to understand the image’s meaning and then cut and paste the matching opposite image.
Opposite words worksheet for kindergarten
Opposites Matching Worksheet. Next, they will find the opposites matching worksheet, this worksheet will help kids to increase their opposites word vocabulary.
Here kids will find a list of words on each side of the worksheet, then they have to draw a line to match opposite words.
Opposite words worksheet
Sort the Opposites This is an interesting opposites activity, here kids will see some groups of images with two images in each group.
Kids will have to understand the images and identify if they are opposite to each other or not, then cut and paste them into the correct box.
Opposite words with pictures worksheets
Group the Opposites. In this worksheet, kids will use their previous learnings from the opposite worksheets and move forward.
Here kids will find two boxes with opposite words and some images representing those two opposite words.
Now kids will have to understand the meaning of each image in the context of the worksheet, then cut and paste the images into the appropriate box to create a group.
Opposites Preschool worksheets
Find the Opposites Worksheet. In this worksheet, kids will find some set of images, in each set they will see an image on the left and multiple images on the right.
Kids will have to understand the image on the left and then they have to find and circle the opposite meaning image from the right side.
free printable worksheets for kindergarten
Looking for more kindergarten worksheets? We have over 100,000 to choose from!
- All About Me Kindergarten Worksheets, Summer Math Kindergarten Worksheets
- Cute Animal Kindergarten Worksheets or See Kindergarten Worksheets by THEME
- Days of the Week Kindergarten Worksheets or Big, Bigger, Biggest Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alphabet Kindergarten Worksheets, Panda Kindergarten Worksheets, or Free Math Kindergarten Worksheets
- Teen Number 11-19 Kindergarten Worksheets or Animals and their Babies Kindergarten Worksheets
- Follow Directions Worksheets and Free printable Months of the Year Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!