Brrr… Winter is on the way! A great way for your children in preschool and kindergarten to warm up this winter is to grab a warm drink and this Winter Printable Pack. It is filled with so many exciting math and literacy activities, that they will be having too much fun to realize they are learning.
- Free Winter Color by Number
- Printable Winter Do-A-Dot Worksheets
- Hundreds Chart Winter Coloring
- Story Starters for Winter
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Measurement Worksheets: Winter
- Hands-on Winter Counting Mats
- Free Winter Count to 10 Printables
Winter Printable Pack
This massive Winter-themed printable pack contains over 90 pages of fun math and literacy activities. In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as crayons to complete the various activities in this Winter Printable Pack.
Winter Printable Pack – Alphabet
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Printable Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Count & Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Winter Printable Pack – Math
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Winter Printable Pack – Kindergarten
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Summer or Winter? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
- Mazes– Find your way through the mazes.
Our Favorite Winter Books for Kids
Download Winter Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!