Kids will have fun practicing counting, alphabet letters, adding, matching shadows, identifying colors, and more while learning about six sharks in these FREE Shark Printables for kids! You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Road Trip Printables
- Camping Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Scarecrow Pack
- Mammals Pack
Sharks may look incredible fierce in the water, and with so many close encounters happening all over the world, Shark Week is a great time to for children to learn these predators and how they support a healthy ecosystem.
These shark printables pack contains over 60 pages of fun activities with the fun and intriguing shark theme. There are six sharks that are focused on in this printable pack:
- the bull shark
- the great white shark
- the hammerhead shark
- the nurse shark
- the thresher shark
- the tiger shark.
In this Shark Printables pack, there are many printable worksheets that will help children with their math and literacy skills. These include tracing letters, counting objects, simple addition and subtraction, finding the letters as well as coloring pages. There are also many hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation.
I highly suggest laminating worksheets and using with a dry erase marker to make these reusable.
Shark Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Letter Tracing – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Alphabet Letters –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Write the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
With so many fun printable worksheets, kids will have a great time learning and improving their math and literacy skills this Shark Week. Other Shark Themed Activities you may enjoy are:
Must Read Shark Books
Download Sharks Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!