When the weather is nice, it is a great time to have some fun in the garden. It also provides lots of learning experiences for young children. This Garden Printable Pack is perfect for kids in kindergarten and preschool who are interested in gardening. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
Spring Activities for Kids
- Fun Flower Sight Word Mazes
- Seeds make 10 Activity (addition game)
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Spring Letter Reversal Worksheets
- K is for Kite Alphabet Craft
- Bubble Word Family Sorting Activity
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Free Flower Names Puzzles
- Garden Printable Pack
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Spring Playdough Counting Mats
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
FREE Garden Printable Pack
This 84-page Garden Printable Pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
Alphabet Garden Printable Pack
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Forest Animals– Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Math Garden Printable Pack
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Kindergarten Garden Printable Pack
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- What do Plants Need to Grow? – Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Spring Activities with Kids
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer. What do you grow in your garden?
- BEST Tips for Gardening with Kids
- Planning Your Garden
- 7 Tips for Gardening with Kids
- Plant a Word Garden
- Sunflower Unit
- Adorable Garden Stones
- How to Make Bread & Butter Pickles
Download Garden Printable Pack
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!