Rainbows are so colourful and bright. Our kids love looking for them after a large bout of rain. With these Rainbow Worksheets for Kids, you will find rainbows, raindrops, umbrellas and children having fun splashing around in the puddles with their boots and raincoats on.
Color Activities for Kids
- Pearl Matching Activity
- Sandcastle Color Matching Activity
- Colorful Oil & Water Science Experiment
- Chameleon Color Worksheets
- Spring Bingo Marker Color Word Worksheets
- Octopus Color Matching Craft
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
FREE Rainbow Worksheets for Kids
These 80-pages of Rainbow Worksheets for Kids contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
Alphabet Rainbow Worksheets for Kids
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – As a rule, tracing these letters will help improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Free Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Printable Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Forest Animals– Count the animals.
Math Rainbow Worksheets for Kids
- Beginning Letter Sounds – First cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
Kindergarten Rainbow Worksheets for Kids
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Then Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines for exmamle until you reach the picture.
- Tracing Shapes – Trace the shapes
- Color the correct color – Color the umbrellas and clouds the correct color
- Fill in the missing letters – Fill in the missing lowercase and uppercase letters
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
FREE Themed Worksheets for Kids
- Pirate Themed Printables
- Farm Printable Pack
- Arctic Animals Pack
- Rainbow Printable Pack
- Easter Printable Pack
- Shark Printable Pack
- Moon Printable Pack
- Transportation Printable Pack
Download Rainbow Worksheets for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!