Kids will have fun learning a variety of literacy and math activities using these free goldilocks and the three bears worksheets that are guaranteed to make kids excited about learning. These kindergarten worksheets are perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Simply download pdf file with free goldilocks and the three bears sequencing cut and paste and you are ready for some fun themed worksheets to make learning fun!
Goldilocks and the three bears worksheets
This huge pack of goldilocks and the three bears worksheets includes 80 pages for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to practice story sequencing, syllable counting, tracing alphabet letters, letter recognition with find the letter, free Goldilocks and the 3 Bears printable book , addition, subtraction, color recognition, patterns, I spy games, what comes next, pre-writing pages, and so much more!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these goldilocks worksheet to help kids get excited about learning. Use these as extra practice, summer learning, classroom center ideas, or as a supplement to your homeschool kindergarten curriculum.
Free goldilocks and the three bears sequencing cut and paste
- Read & Color Goldilocks and the Three Bears Book
- Sequencing – Cut out the boxes and paste them in the correct story order.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use these cards to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. These alphabet cards can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Kids will improve handwriting skills while practicing writing letters.
- Printable Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Count & Trace the Numbers – Practice writing numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – These 3 part cards can be used to match the words to the picture or in a game such as memory.
- I Spy – Count the Objects
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Goldilocks and the three bears worksheets kindergarten
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Huge pack of Viking Worksheets Printables
- Pets Printable Pack
- Rainbow Worksheets
- Frog Life Cycle Cards
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Goldilocks and the three bears worksheet
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!