Kids will be excited to practice a variety of early learning skills including math, alphabet, literacy, and more with these super cute, free Nutcracker Worksheets. There are over 55 pages of Nutcracker printables for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to make learning fun during the holiday season in December. So download the pdf file, print the pages, put on the Nutcracker music, and have fun learning clipart of ballet, snowman, nutcrackers, mouse king, Christmas trees, and more!
This huge Nutcracker printables pack has over 55 pages of free Christmas worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students! In these free nutcracker worksheets, you’ll find matching activities, handwriting practice, counting practice, 3 part cards, tangle mazes, coloring pages, and much more! One of the most famous fairy tales of all time is The Nutcracker. Have you read the book written by E.T.A. Hoffman (in 1816) or watch the ballet? When Clara’s favourite Christmas toy, a Nutcracker, comes alive, she is whisked away to a fun and magical kingdom populated by dolls. Bring this popular story to life with this fun Nutcracker Printable Pack aimed at children in preschool and kindergarten.
In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as colouring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities. Many of the activities can be used multiple times, so I would recommend laminating these for durability. Many of the activities revolve around learning the letters of the alphabet and basic math skills from one through to twelve.
Nutcracker worksheets printable
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letter Tracing –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
The nutcracker worksheets
Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Match –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Picture to Word Matching – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears Worksheets – over 80 pages of math and literacy plus Goldilocks reader
Download Nutcracker Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!