Does your child like I spy activities? They are not only fun summer activity sheets for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders, but they help children work on visual discrimination and counting too. Thes summer I spy printables feature a refreshing summertime treat – Ice Cream! Simply print the ice cream printables to sneak in some fun summer math with a summer activity for kids.
Summer I Spy Printables
I spy activities are not just for fun, they are educational too! Finding the matching pictures develop visual perception skills, a skill needed when a child must recognize different letters and numbers when starting school. Also, counting skills and number writing skills are being practiced in a fun way! These free Ice Cream I Spy Printables are the perfect summer learning activity for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1. Whether you are a teacher, parent, or homeschoolers you will love that these no prep ice cream worksheets go great for summer themes, ice cream theme, back to school fun, and more!
Free i spy printables
Ice Cream I Spy
Print the pages. The I spy game is in color to make it extra fun and engaging. There are 2 printable I spy games included in the pack:
- There is a simpler sheet for younger children, or kids with special educational needs, that goes up to number 5.
- The other sheet goes up to 7 with more pictures to count.
Ice Cream Worksheets
The child can decide which ice cream to find and count first. Or, go in order according to the rubric below- from left to right. Draw a circle, or mark off with a tick, around the ice creams already counted to keep track of the ones counted. Then write the number in the block below that specific ice cream’s picture.
Some (clever) children might pick up the pattern when writing down the numbers, but do encourage them to make sure- and not just guess- the next number, because there might be a trick to it(on the more complicated sheet)!
Ice Cream Activity
Tip: Be sure to laminate or use a dry-erase pocket to make these printables reusable!
This i-spy ice cream activity can easily be added to a folder and be part of your road trip activity binder, or be used as a quiet/busy activity at home. Have fun spying ice creams and popsicles this Summer and learn while having fun!
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- Kids will go nuts over this edible ice cream sand castle summer snack for kids
- AMAZING, Edible ice cream play doh recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages pdf
- Fun and EASY How to Make ice cream in a bag science experiment worksheet
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- EPIC Ice Cream Volcano
- Cute I Spy I spy ice cream
- Ice Cream Handprint Craft for toddler and preschool kids
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Bubble Wrap and Puffy Paint Ice Cream craft
- Ice Cream Name Craft with free printable template
- Simple, free printable Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Ice Cream Printables
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet ice cream handwriting paper
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream alphabet printable Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Free printable Alphabet Popsicles matching capital and lowercase letters nad beginning sounds too
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this fun letter tracing
- Match the upper and lowercase letter puzzles in this free ice cream game
- Kids will love building their ABCs with these popsicle stick letters free template
- Ice Cream Compound Word Puzzles or this other set of ice cream compound words
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings worksheets and activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Cut and paste sentences ice cream worksheets
- Popsicle Rhyme and Dab Summer Literacy Activity for Pre-k and Kindergarten
Ice Cream Worksheets
- Ice Cream Scoop Pattern Activity
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Worksheets
- Count to 10 free printable ice cream counting printable math craft
- Popsicle counting – free printable number sense puzzles
- Number Popsicles – count to 10 clip cards are a fun
- Scoop pom-pom ice cream and count 1-10 with this ice cream counting printable
- Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool – count and trace to ten
- Count to 20 as you build with your free printable ice cream sundae template
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN ice cream pattern printable and activity for kids
- Hands-on Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Free Printable Ice Cream Playdough Mats to learn shapes
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Printable Free
Ice Cream Math
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Free Printable Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Practice adding to 1o with this cute Make 10 Ice Cream Cut and Paste Activity
- Popsicle Division Puzzles with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Ice Cream for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Free Printable Place Value Ice Cream Cone
Ice Cream Game
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!