School is back and the long hot days are gone, it’s time to enjoy Fall and try out some of these super September crafts for kids of all ages!
More Monthly Crafts for Kids
September Crafts for Kids
These September crafts for kids will keep everyone busy! There are enough craft ideas on this list for you to try a new craft every day in September and something for all ages to enjoy. Celebrate the change of seasons with lots of Fall crafts, make some gorgeous apple crafts and try some fun scarecrow crafts. There are also lots of other great September crafts for everyone to try.
Fall Leaf Crafts
- Fall handprint tree from The Best Ideas for Kids. Have a go at making this cute Fall tree, there is a great instruction video included to show you how to make it.
- Clay leaf mobile from The Craft Train Make this gorgeous leaf mobile using the Fall leaves you collect from your garden or a park.
- Crayon Resist Fall Leaf Rubbings from Childhood101 This simple art technique makes gorgeous Fall leaves to display.
- Fall leaf crown and wreath from Ruffles and Rainboots. This beautiful leaf crown can also be a wreath and it’s made by weaving the leaves together! There are step by step photos to help you make one.
- Fall leaf printable placemats from Artbar Colour in one of these gorgeous printable placemats and decorate your table for Fall.
- Leaf faces from Picklebums. You’ll have lots of fun making all kinds of funny faces with this low-mess craft.
- Easy marbled Fall leaves from I Heart Arts n Crafts. This fun shaving cream technique will make lots of bright coloured Fall leaves.
- Fall leaf suncatchers from Fun At Home With Kids. This is another great art technique that makes beautiful leaves. These ones can be stuck on your windows to catch the light.
- Apple button tree craft from Rhythms of Play. These button apple trees would make gorgeous cards!
- Paper tearing apple craft from A Dab of Glue. This cute paper play apple craft is great for working on fine motor skills.
- Yarn wrapped pinecone apple tree craft from Buggy and Buddy. You could make a whole orchard full of these cute little apple trees!
- Cardboard yarn apples from One Little Project. These bright coloured apples would look great hanging from a branch, or a mobile.
- Paper strip apple craft from Fireflies and Mudpies. There is great step by step instruction and printable templates to make crafting these apples really easy and fun.
- Apple jar craft from Easy Peasy and Fun. This little apple jar would make a lovely gift with some homemade treats inside it.
- Handprint apple tree craft from The Joy of Sharing. This fun craft uses recycled newspaper to make a lovely apple tree.
- Tissue paper plate apple craft from Jinxy Kids. The kids will love doing all the scrunching to make this cute apple craft.
- Paper roll scarecrow craft from Non Toy Gifts. I love the adorable smiling faces on these little scarecrows.
- Dingle dangle scarecrow puppet from Kids Craft Room. Do you know the song to sing with this cute scarecrow puppet? It’s a great active song to get the kids moving.
- Paper bowl scarecrow from I Heart Craft Things This scarecrow is so cute, I don’t think he would scare away many crows!
- Scoop stick scarecrows from Glued To My Crafts. Making these cute little scarecrows is a great excuse to eat more ice cream so you can collect the scoopt sticks, or you could just buy them from the craft store!
- Popsicle stick scarecrow from Crafty Morning. Have you got a bunch of popsicle sticks in your craft cupboard? This cute craft is a great way to use them up.
- Scarecrow paper plate craft from Coffee Cups and Crayons. How cute is this scarecrow craft!?!
More fun September Crafts For Kids
- Leaf Hedgehog from Messy Little Monster. How cute is this little hedgehog craft! There is a printable template to help you make him.
- Colorful newspaper owl craft from I Heart Crafty Things. I just love these colourful owls. A whole wall of them would look so great on display!
- Hedgehog corner bookmark from Red Ted Art. There is a great step by step video to help you make this adorable hedgehog bookmark.
- Sponge painted owl craft from Buggy and Buddy. There is a free printable template to make these cute little owls.
- Seed suncatchers from Projects With Kids. What a fun way to make suncatchers, and work on fine motor skills!
- Corn husk doll from There’s Just One Mommy. What an interesting craft to try, and lots of history to learn along the way too.
- Paper plate corn craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect. This corn looks good enough to eat!
- Bubble wrap indian corn craft from No Time For Flash Cards. Have you tried bubble wrap printing? It’s such a clever way to make this fun corn craft.
You’ll be kept busy all month long making these 30 super September crafts for kids!