Looking for some super cute, clever, and FUN popsicle stick crafts? We have over 100 popsicle stick crafts for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students to make. We have popsicle stick craft ideas to go along with any theme, season, or letter of the alphabet from A to Z! Which one will you try first?
Popsicle Stick Crafts
Start saving your popsicle sticks because this HUGE list of 100 popsicle stick crafts is going to keep you busy creating for a long time! There is no better excuse to eat one more popsicle than this list of cute crafts for kids. Of course you could just buy some craft sticks at the store, but that would be nearly as much! There is one, or two (or more) popsicle stick crafts for each letter of the alphabet. Make a craft stick apple, a popsicle stick moose, or how about a craft stick Yoda!
100 Popsicle Stick Crafts
These are great craft stick crafts to incorporate into a letter of the week theme, or just pick your favorite one and start creating! Either way, you will love all these fun, easy crafts for kids! These stick crafts are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
Craft Stick Crafts
Whether you call them popsicle sticks, craft sticks, wood sticks, or simething else, they are a common childhood craft supply! They are cheap and easy to get from your local craft store like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Joann Fabrics, Target, or my preferred delivered-to-me Amazon. You can get craft sticks in their natural wood color or any colors you can imagine from red, blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, blue, purple, black, brown, white, etc. You can even get them in different sizes from the traditional size to jumbo sticks.
A is for astronaut, alphabet, and angel.
- A is for Astronaut Popsicle Stick Craft from Glued to My Crafts.
- Printable Popsicle Stick Alphabet Cards from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
- Popsicle Stick Angel Craft from Artsy Craftsy Mom.
B is for birds, bees, bracelet, and butterfly.
- Craft Stick Bird Puppets from The Craft Train.
- Bee Popsicle Stick Craft from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Craft Stick Bracelet from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Popsicle Stick Butterfly Kids Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
C is for catapult, chicken, and cactus.
- Craft Stick Catapults from Go Science Kids.
- Craft Stick Chickens from Red Ted Art.
- Popsicle Stick Cactus from Keep Calm and Mommy On.
D is for dragonfly, dinosaur, and dominoes.
- Popsicle Stick Dragonfly Craft for Kids from Simple Everyday Mom.
- Popsicle Stick Dinosaur from Glued to My Crafts.
- Craft Stick Dominoes from Happy Hooligans.
Craft Stick Crafts
We have creative ideas for you parents, teachers, and preschool centers that are looking for a craft idea to fit a certain theme (like animal crafts, fairy tale crafts, dinosaurs, etc.) holiday craft (think Christmas crafts, Thanksgiving crafts, Valentines Day Craft, Easter Crafts, etc.), or seasonal crafts for fall, winter, spring and summer. Of if you are donig a letter of the week unit with your toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids you can use this huge list of craft ideas to give you a craft stick idea for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z. No matter how you use this list – we’ve got you covered with tons of creative, unique crafts for kids!
E is for easels, eagle and Easter Bunny
- Craft Stick Easels from Blue Bear Wood.
- Popsicle Stick Bald Eagle Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids.
F is for fairies, Frankenstein, fish, and frog.
- Craft Stick Fairy Castle and Fairies from The Craft Train.
- How to Make a Fairy Door from Popsicle Sticks from Adventure in a Box.
- Frankenstein Popsicle Stick Craft from Artsy Momma.
- Angel Fish Popsicle Stick Craft from Meaningful Mama.
- Popsicle Stick Frog Craft from Kids Activities Blog.
G is for Grinch, gingerbread man, gingerbread house, and gardens.
- Easy Grinch Popsicle Stick Craft from Rainy Day Mum.
- Popsicle Stick Gingerbread Man Ornaments from Happy Hooligans.
- Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Alphabet Flower Garden Activity from Buggy and Buddy.
H is for house, hedgehog, and harmonica.
- Popsicle Stick Haunted House Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Counting Hedgehog from Powerful Mothering.
- Popsicle Stick Harmonica from House a Forest.
Craft Stick Ideas
For each of these fun craft ideas for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners you only need your craft sticks, glue, and occassionally a couple of other things like sticker, googly eyes, paper, crayons / markers, etc that you likely already have hand in your craft cabinet. I know we like to keep several commonly used craft supplies on hand so we can make fun crafts together when time allows.
I for insects.
- Ice Cream Stick Insects from Krokotak.
J is for jellyfish, and jack-o-lanterns.
K is for kittens, and kite
- Popsicle Stick Kitty Craft from Crafty Morning.
- Kite Popsicle Stick Craft for Kids from Powerful Mothering.
L is for Leprechaun, lantern, ladybugs and llamas.
- Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Wax Paper Lantern from Artsy Fartsy Mama.
- Popsicle Stick Ladybugs from Make and Takes.
- Craft Stick Llama Puppets from Glued to My Crafts.
We tried to make this huge list of alphabet craft ideas thorough with tons of pictures so you don’t have to look all over the internet googling and searching pinterest to find ideas. You can find over 100 craft ideas right here!
M is for monsters, moose, and mermaids.
- Easy Popsicle Stick Monster Bookmark from Darcy and Brian.
- Popsicle Stick Monsters from I Heart Arts and Crafts.
- Popsicle Stick Moose (and other Arctic Animals) from Messy Little Monster.
- Popsicle Stick Mermaids from Glued to My Crafts.
N is for ninjas, nests and numbers.
- Popsicle Stick Ninjas from Happy Hooligans.
- Popsicle Stick Bird’s Nest Craft from Planning Playtime.
- Craft Stick Number Task Cards from From ABCs to ACTS.
O is for octopus, owl and Olaf.
- Craft Stick Octopus Craft from Making Of a Mom.
- DIY Craft Stick Owl from Craftionary.
- Popsicle Stick Olaf from Today’s Creative Ideas.
P is for penguin, peacock, pencil, and pig.
- Popsicle Stick Penguin Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Popsicle Stick Peacock Craft from Woo! Jr.
- Craft Stick Pencil Bookmark from The Gingerbread House.
- Craft Stick Pig (and other farm animals) from Crafts By Amanda.
Alphabet Crafts for Preschoolers
Q is for queen
- Popsicle Stick Queen of Hearts from Glued to My Crafts.
R is for reindeers, robots, rockets, and rainbows.
- Popsicle Stick Rudolph Ornaments from A Dab of Glue Will Do.
- Craft Stick Robot Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Popsicle Stick Rocket Ship Craft from Crafts 4 Toddlers.
- Craft Sticks Rainbows Craft from The Resourceful Mama.
S is for scarecrow, snake, snowflakes, snowman, and spiders.
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Magnet from Down Redbud Drive.
- Articulated Snake Craft from Kids’ Craft Room.
- DIY Popsicle Stick Snowflakes from One Little Project.
- Craft Stick Snowman from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Climbing Popsicle Stick Spiders from Kids’ Craft Room.
T is for turtles, tractors, tigers, and turkeys.
- Weaving Craft Stick Turtles from Pink Stripey Socks.
- Popsicle Stick Tractor Craft for Kids from Simple Everyday Mom.
- Kidmade Craft Stick Tigers from Kids Activities Blog.
- Popsicle Stick Turkeys from The Nerd’s Wife.
U is for unicorn
- Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft from Books and Giggles.
- Unicorn Popsicle Stick Craft from Hello Wonderful.
V is for vase.
- Popsicle Stick Vases from Cutesy Crafts.
W is for weaving, walrus, and wreath.
- Popsicle Stick Weaving Loom from Buggy and Buddy.
- Popsicle Stick Walrus (and other Arctic animals) from Messy Little Monster.
- Craft Stick Christmas Wreath from Childhood101.
X is for xylophone.
- Craft Stick Xylophone from Teach Preschool.
Y is for yarn, and yacht.
- Woven tarn Craft Stick Butterflies from The Craft Train.
- Popsicle Stick Yacht Craft from Creative Jewish Mom.
Z is for zoo and zebra.
- Popsicle Stick Zebra (and crafts for all the other letters) from Glued to My Crafts.
- Popsicle Stick Zoo Playhouse Craft from Woo! Jr.
Which alphabet popsicle stick craft will you try first? Will it be the robot? Or how about the Walrus? There are enough popsicle stick crafts on this list to keep you busy for days!
This is just one of the many fun, free alphabet printables we have to help kids learn their letters with an educational activity.
- Snow Globe Letter Find Worksheets. Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these winter themed kindergarten worksheets.
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack Mats. Students will be excited to practice letters using fruit loops (or skittles) with this fun activity that also works on one to one correspondence.
- Cinderella Color by Letter Pages. This letter discrimination activity allows kids to reveal mystery pictures while teaching kindergarnters their letters.
- Lowercase Letters Trace & Erase Cards. This printable is not only a reusable printable to practice writing letters, but it is great for learning new vocabulary as students will learn the names for 26 fruits & vegetables from A to Z.
- Back to School ABC Game. Prek and Kindergarten age kids will have fun practicing matching coresponding upper and lower case letters with this fun school supplies themed activity.
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets. These clever free kindergarten printables use circle stickers to help students practice letter recognition to complete common fall pictures.
- Find the Seed Letter Worksheets. Alphabet worksheets are perfect for spring or summer alphabet practice.
- Tools Upper and Lowercase Letter Match. This alphabet activity is perfect for a tool or construction theme.
- Fish Letter Find. Kids will have fun decorating their aquarium by coloring in the fish that belong in the bowl.
- Bingo Dauber Alphabet Worksheets. Students will have fun making uppercase and lowercase lettesr with do a dab markers.
- Practice making letters with these Alphabet Watermleon Seed mats students will use along with watermelon seeds, playdough, or dry erase markers.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages. This popular printable allows students to visually learn the shape of capital letters whiel learning vocabulary of words with the same beginning sound. This is a great phonemic awareness activity to help kids begin with phonics.
- Printable Alphabet Crafts. Kindergartners will have fun learning their letters while making these super cute, free pritnable cut and paste letter crafts.