Are you ready to celebrate Halloween with these October crafts for kids? These October crafts for kids are a little spooky, but not scary, and they are a great way to celebrate October! There is enough craft ideas on this list for you to make a new craft every day in October and so many idea you’ll find something for everyone to do. Celebrate the end of Fall and Halloween with all these great craft ideas. There are lots of pumpkin crafts, or make some cute spiders or monster crafts!
Pumpkin Learning Activities
October Crafts for Kids
- Jack in a Box Paper Toy from Adventure in a Box. This fun pumpkin paper craft has a step by step video and a printable to help you make it.
- Folded Paper Pumpkin from Buggy and Buddy. These gorgeous paper pumpkins would make lovely fall or Halloween decorations for your house.
- Newspaper Pumpkin Garland from Kitchen Counter Chronicles. I love a good garland and this little pumpkins garland is adorable.
- Paper strip Pumpkins from A Dab of Glue Will Do. This fun paper craft is great for practicing cutting skills.
- Potato Stamping Pumpkins from Natural Beach Living. This is a great craft for little hands that will love stamping out lots of pumpkins, but older children will enjoy it to and can extra features to their pumpkins.
- Painted Rock Pumpkins from Easy Peasy and Fun. What a fun, and easy, way to create jack-o-lanterns!
- This Ruberband Pumpkin Craft is such a unique project with stunning results you will enjoy year after year.
- Puffy Paint Pumpkin Craft from Messy Little Monsters. What a fun art technique this is and how cute are the brightly painted pumpkins!
- Fingerprint Spiders from Simple Fun for Kids. I love this hands-on arty crafty activity.
- Spider Handprint Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids. This is such a clever way to use little fingers to make fun spiders.
- Spider Web Halloween Craft from Buggy and Buddy. Do you have some craft sticks in the cupboard? These little spiders on their webs are such a great way to use them up.
- Twiggy Spiders from Kitchen Counter Chronicles. The twiggy legs make these little spiders extra adorable.
- You are going to love this super cool Glow in the Dark Spider Web
- Cardboard Tube Spiders from Creative Family Fun. I love all the googly eyes on these cute spiders.
- Pom Pom Spider from Red Ted Art. This cute spider craft would make a great backpack charm or keyring.
- Stick Spider Webs from Mother Natured. If all your crafty spiders need a home, make one of these webs!
- Spider Headband Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning. Dress up as a spider with this super cool spider headband. Maybe you could do a spider dance to some spider songs.
- Amazing Spider Slime!
- Friendly Monster Watercolor Blow Art from Adventures in a Box. These bright monsters look like lots of fun to make.
- Cardboard Tube Monsters from The Joy of Sharing. I love the funny faces on these cute little monsters.
- No-carve Pumpkin Monsters from Projects With Kids. These cute little monsters would look great decorating your fireplace or front porch.
- Yarn Monsters from Blue Bear Wood. I just love how cute and quirky these little monsters are.
- Halloween Handprint Painting from My Bored Toddler. Great creative and turn hands into monsters!
- Monster Slime
- Pom Pom Popper Ghosts from The Craft Train. These little poppers are so cute, and so much fun to play with.
- Fun Friendly Paper Ghosts from Picklebums. A free printable makes crafting these cute ghosts really easy.
- Easy Paper Ghost Craft from I Heart Crafty Things. These would make adorable ghost puppets, do you know any ghost stories or songs to go with them?
- Printable Ghost Halloween Craft from Printable Paper Crush. I love the ‘kawaii’ faces on these cute ghosts.
- Paper Roll Ghost from One Little Project. These flutter paper ghosts would look fabulous hung from a tree outside.
More fun October Crafts For Kids
- Halloween Pencil Toppers from Laughing Kids Learn. These cute pencil toppers are easy to make and would be a great Halloween treat instead of candy.
- Halloween Sewing Craft from Coffee and Carpool. This is a great Halloween themed beginner sewing activity, and the finished product looks really cool.
- Tissue Paper Candy Corn from Typically Simple. Hang these bright candy corns in the window for a Halloween themed suncatcher.
- Popsicle Stick Candy Corn Friend from Glued To My Crafts. How cute is little candy corn guy!?!
- Easy Skeleton Halloween Craft from Simple Everyday Mom. This skeleton craft comes with a free printable and is a great way to practice cutting skills.
- Halloween Handprint Bats from Kids Craft Room. How much fun are these cheeky looking bats!?!
Everyone will be busy and happy all month long making these 31 fabulous October crafts for kids!