These adorable, NO PREP Free Printable Lowercase Letter Crafts are a fun way for kids to practice letter recognition while making some adorable alphabet crafts.
More FUN Alphabet Printables
- Practice letter recognition with these Alphabet Hole Punching Strips
- Go from A to Z in these super cute Alphabet Mazes
- These Alphabet Wallcards are handy for kids learning their ABCs
- Kids will have fun using these worksheets to practice making letters using bingo markers.
- You will love these reusable Alphabet Trace & Erase Strips
- Teach kids to match uppercase and lowercase letters with this Crayon Box Letter Match
- These Free Alphabet Worksheets have it all – coloring, letter mazes, cut and paste, plus letter tracing too
Printable Lowercase Letter Crafts
I always have good intentions with my kids, but often get frustrated making sure we have all the supplies needed for different crafts. But these super cute crafts are NO PREP and no fancy materials needed. Simply print the one page sheet, color, cut, and paste / tape together an you have a super cute alphabet craft kids will love! These are fun to make with toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Start out by printing the page for the lower case letter you are working on. You will need one page per student. There are 26 alphabet crafts, one for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Each page comes with everything you will need for this easy letter craft including what the finished product should look like.
HINT: This activity is a great way to work on letter recognition with young learners.
Start out by having your student color their letter coloring page. This is a great activity for strengthening fine motor skills kids will need to develop to prepare for writing!
Next, practice cutting skills by cutting out the various elements of your letter craft.
Finally, assemble your craft following the key at the top left. You can paste or tape (my personal favorite as it is less messy and dries instantly) the pieces together to make your kindergarten craft.
There you have it – an adorable lowercase letter craft that is super cute, simple to make, and a perfect addition to any letter of the week or kindergarten program.
If you enjoy these lowercase alphabet letter crafts, don’t miss our FREE Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts with all new crafts for capital letters. These are the same format you’ll love – free printable one page, no prep letter crafts that students will color, cut and paste together.
For more fun practicing forming letters, check out these super cute, FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats!
Enjoying making a craft for each letter of the alphabet? You will love our A to Z Alphabet Handprint Art projects!
These FREE Alphabet Coloring Pages are a fun way for kids to strengthen fine motor skills while practicing listening for the sound letters make.
Download Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!