These adorable, NO PREP Free Printable Lowercase Letter Crafts are a fun way for kids to practice letter recognition while making some adorable alphabet crafts.
Looking for more free alphabet worksheets, letter practice, abc games, and activites to to make learning fun? You will love these resources!
- Practice letter recognition with these Alphabet Hole Punching Strips
- Go from A to Z in these super cute Alphabet Mazes
- These Alphabet Wallcards are handy for kids learning their ABCs
- Kids will have fun using these worksheets to practice making letters using bingo markers.
- You will love these reusable Alphabet Trace & Erase Strips
- Teach kids to match uppercase and lowercase letters with this Crayon Box Letter Match
- These Free Alphabet Worksheets have it all – coloring, letter mazes, cut and paste, plus letter tracing too
Lowercase Letter Crafts
I always have good intentions with my kids, but often get frustrated making sure we have all the supplies needed for different crafts. But these super cute crafts are NO PREP and no fancy materials needed. Simply print the one page sheet, color, cut, and paste / tape together an you have a super cute alphabet craft kids will love! These are fun to make with toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Now pick the letter (s) you are working on in. We like to use these with a letter of the week type curriculum. Then print the page for the lower case letter you are working on. You will need one black and white worksheet per student. There are 26 alphabet crafts, one for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Each page comes with everything you will need for this easy letter craft for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners including what the finished product should look like.
HINT: This activity is a great way to work on letter recognition, strengthening fine motor skills, improving coordination, and improving visual recognition and fluency with young learners.
Free Printable Letter Crafts
Start out by having your student color their letter coloring page using crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc. Our kids are big fanx of the spencils that are colored pencils with fun scents.
Next, practice cutting skills by cutting out the various elements of your letter craft.
Finally, assemble your craft following the key at the top left. You can paste or tape (my personal favorite as it is less messy and dries instantly) the pieces together to make your kindergarten craft.
There you have it – an adorable lowercase letter craft that is super cute, simple to make, and a perfect addition to any home preschool or kindergarten program. We like to hang our crafts on the wall and work our way through the alphabet. They are so proud of their crafts and it is great for visual recognition!
If you enjoy these lower case alphabet letter crafts, don’t miss our FREE Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts with all new crafts for capital letters. These are the same format you’ll love – free printable one page, no prep letter crafts that students will color, cut and paste together.
For more fun practicing forming letters, check out these super cute, FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats!
Enjoying making a craft for each letter of the alphabet? You will love our A to Z Alphabet Handprint Art projects!
Plus, don’t miss our most popular alphabet printables including our: Alphabet Coloring Pages, Alphabet Worksheets, Alphabet Printable Hats, Alphabet Playdough Mats,vAlphabet Do a Dot Printables, Fruit Loop Alphabet Printable Snack Mats, and printable alphabet crafts.
Download Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!