Start saving your cardboard rolls, you need lots of them to make all of these fun alphabet toilet roll crafts.
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Toilet roll crafts are a fun addition to ‘letter of the week’ activities, and a great hands on way to learn about the alphabet. Make an angel, a butterfly , or a hungry caterpillar! There are enough
cardboard roll craft ideas on this to make something for every letter of the alphabet.
Each letter of the alphabet has a toilet roll craft or activity (or two, or three) to go with it. No matter what letter your kids are learning there is a fun craft to make to go with it.
TP Roll Crafts
A is for apple, and angel.
- Paper Roll Apple Core Kids Craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Apple Trees Craftivity
- Paper Roll Angel from The Craft Train.
B is for bunny, bee, bat and butterfly.
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunny from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Easy Paper Roll Bee Craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Toilet Paper Roll Bat from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Rainbow Butterfly Paper Tube Craft from Hello Wonderful.
C is for car, castle, cat, and caterpillar.
- Toilet Paper Roll Racing Car from Toots Mum is Tired.
- How to Make a Castle from Cardboard from Adventure in a Box
- Toilet Roll Cats from Where Imagination Grows.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Craft from Danya Banya.
D is for dragon, dinosaur, and dog
- Fire Breathing Dragon Toilet Roll Craft from Laughing Kids Learn.
- Toilet Roll Dinosaurs from The Craft Train.
- Cute Dog Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Crafts on Sea.
E is for elephant, and eagle.
- Paper Roll Elephant (and other animals) from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Bald Eagle Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Homeschool Preschool.
F is for flowers, fish, firefly, and frog.
- Toilet Paper Roll Flowers from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Paper Roll Fish Craft from The Craft Train.
- Paper Roll Fireflies from One Little Project
- Paper Roll Frog Craft from Learn Create Love.
G is for goat, ghost and glasses.
- Billy Goats Gruff Craft from Laughing Kids Learn.
- DIY Paper Roll Ghost from Non-Toy Gifts
- Make Toilet Roll Glasses from Pink Stripey Socks.
H is for haircut, horse and hedgehog.
- Paper Haircut Cardboard Tube Dolls from Laughing Kids Learn.
- Hobby Horse Craft from Messy Little Monster
- Honeycomb Craft
- Paper Roll Hedgehog Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
I for ice castle, and insect.
J is for jellyfish
- Cardboard Tube Jellyfish Craft from Buggy and Buddy.
K is for king, kazoo, and knitting.
- Three Kings Day Craft from JDaniel4’s Mom.
- Making a Kazoo from Buggy and Buddy.
- French Knitting with a Toilet Roll Loom from Happy Hooligans.
L is for leprechaun, ladybug, lion, and lizard.
- Toilet Paper Roll Leprechaun from Still Playing School
- Paper Roll Ladybug Craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Toilet Paper Roll Lion from Crafty Morning.
- Cardboard Tube Frilled Neck Lizard from The Craft Train.
M is for monsters, microphone, and mermaid.
- Paper Roll Monsters from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Microphone Craft for Kids from I Heart Arts n Crafts.
- Cardboard Tube Mermaids from The Craft Train.
N is for ninja, and narwhal.
O is for owl, and octopus.
P is for pirate, parrot, penguin, and peacock.
- Toilet Roll Pirate and Parrot from MollyMoo.
- Cardboard Tube Penguin from Crafts By Amanda.
- Toilet Paper Roll Peacock Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
Q is for queen.
- Cardboard Roll Royal Family from DIY Thought.
R is for rocket, rainbow, and robot.
- Toilet Roll Craft Rocket from Kids Activities Blog.
- Cardboard Tube Rainbow Blowers from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Robot Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Glue Sticks and Gumdrops.
S is for scarecrow, space shuttle, sheep, and snowman.
- Paper Roll Scarecrow Craft from Non Toy Gifts.
- Sandcastle Toilet Paper Roll Challenge
- Cardboard Tube Space Shuttle from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Paper Roll Sheep from One Little Project.
- Spy Cipher for Kids
- Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Snowman from Natural Beach Living.
T is for tree, tiger, and turkey.
- Four Seasons Tree Craft with Paper Rolls from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Tiger Toilet Paper Roll Craft from Creative Kids.
- Adorable Paper Roll Turkey Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
U is for underpants and unicorn.
- Paper Roll Captain Underpants Craft from The Craft Train.
- Cardboard Tube Unicorn Craft from Kids’ Craft Room.
V is for vulture, and volcano.
W is for windmill, wolf, and wookie.
- Paper Roll Windmill Tutorial from One Little Project.
- Toilet Paper Tube Puppets – Pigs and Wolf from Inspiration Made Simple.
- Toilet Paper Roll Star Wars Characters from Kids Activities Blog.
X is for x-ray.
- Toilet Paper Roll X-Ray Fish Craft from Red Ted Art.
Y is for yak, and yoda.
- Toilet Paper Roll Yak craft from Red Ted Art.
- Make a Toilet Paper Roll Yoda from Kitchen Counter Chronicles.
Z is for zebra.
- Cardboard Tube Zebra from Crafts by Amanda.
TP Roll Crafts
There are so many fun cardboard tube crafts on this list! You’ll be kept busy for days making something for every letter of the alphabet! Plus, if you are looking for even more TP roll crafts you will love these 55 Toilet Paper RolL Crafts