School is back and the long hot days are gone, it’s time to enjoy Fall and try out some of these super September crafts for kids of all ages!
September Crafts for Kids
These September crafts for kids will keep everyone busy! There are enough craft ideas on this list for you to try a new craft every day in September and something for all ages to enjoy. Celebrate the change of seasons with lots of Fall crafts, make some gorgeous apple crafts and try some fun scarecrow crafts. There are also lots of other great September crafts for everyone to try.
Kindergarten Crafts for September
Fall Leaf Crafts
- Fall handprint tree from The Best Ideas for Kids. Have a go at making this cute Fall tree, there is a great instruction video included to show you how to make it.
- Clay leaf mobile from The Craft Train Make this gorgeous leaf mobile using the Fall leaves you collect from your garden or a park.
- Crayon Resist Fall Leaf Rubbings from Childhood101 This simple art technique makes gorgeous Fall leaves to display.
- Fall leaf crown and wreath from Ruffles and Rainboots. This beautiful leaf crown can also be a wreath and it’s made by weaving the leaves together! There are step by step photos to help you make one.
- Fall leaf printable placemats from Artbar Colour in one of these gorgeous printable placemats and decorate your table for Fall.
- Leaf faces from Picklebums. You’ll have lots of fun making all kinds of funny faces with this low-mess craft.
- Easy marbled Fall leaves from I Heart Arts n Crafts. This fun shaving cream technique will make lots of bright coloured Fall leaves.
- Fall leaf suncatchers from Fun At Home With Kids. This is another great art technique that makes beautiful leaves. These ones can be stuck on your windows to catch the light.
- Apple button tree craft from Rhythms of Play. These button apple trees would make gorgeous cards!
- Paper tearing apple craft from A Dab of Glue. This cute paper play apple craft is great for working on fine motor skills.
- Yarn wrapped pinecone apple tree craft from Buggy and Buddy. You could make a whole orchard full of these cute little apple trees!
- Cardboard yarn apples from One Little Project. These bright coloured apples would look great hanging from a branch, or a mobile.
- Paper strip apple craft from Fireflies and Mudpies. There is great step by step instruction and printable templates to make crafting these apples really easy and fun.
- Apple jar craft from Easy Peasy and Fun. This little apple jar would make a lovely gift with some homemade treats inside it.
- Handprint apple tree craft from The Joy of Sharing. This fun craft uses recycled newspaper to make a lovely apple tree.
- Tissue paper plate apple craft from Jinxy Kids. The kids will love doing all the scrunching to make this cute apple craft.
- Paper roll scarecrow craft from Non Toy Gifts. I love the adorable smiling faces on these little scarecrows.
- Dingle dangle scarecrow puppet from Kids Craft Room. Do you know the song to sing with this cute scarecrow puppet? It’s a great active song to get the kids moving.
- Paper bowl scarecrow from I Heart Craft Things This scarecrow is so cute, I don’t think he would scare away many crows!
- Scoop stick scarecrows from Glued To My Crafts. Making these cute little scarecrows is a great excuse to eat more ice cream so you can collect the scoopt sticks, or you could just buy them from the craft store!
- Popsicle stick scarecrow from Crafty Morning. Have you got a bunch of popsicle sticks in your craft cupboard? This cute craft is a great way to use them up.
- Scarecrow paper plate craft from Coffee Cups and Crayons. How cute is this scarecrow craft!?!
More fun September Crafts For Kids
- Leaf Hedgehog from Messy Little Monster. How cute is this little hedgehog craft! There is a printable template to help you make him.
- Colorful newspaper owl craft from I Heart Crafty Things. I just love these colourful owls. A whole wall of them would look so great on display!
- Hedgehog corner bookmark from Red Ted Art. There is a great step by step video to help you make this adorable hedgehog bookmark.
- Sponge painted owl craft from Buggy and Buddy. There is a free printable template to make these cute little owls.
- Seed suncatchers from Projects With Kids. What a fun way to make suncatchers, and work on fine motor skills!
- Corn husk doll from There’s Just One Mommy. What an interesting craft to try, and lots of history to learn along the way too.
- Paper plate corn craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect. This corn looks good enough to eat!
- Bubble wrap indian corn craft from No Time For Flash Cards. Have you tried bubble wrap printing? It’s such a clever way to make this fun corn craft.
You’ll be kept busy all month long making these 30 super September crafts for kids!
Looking for more fun ideas for September? You will love these 30 Fun September Kids Activities for kids of all ages.
Apple Kids Activities
Looking for more apple printables to go along with your theme? Check out these super cute free printables:
- Apple Sight Words Tree Activity
- Free printable alphabet strip for working on letter recognition
- Free Apple Math Worksheets
- Counting Apples Worksheet
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Apple Counting Activity for Preschoolers
- Printable Apple ABC Game
- Apple Science Experiment Preschool
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting to 20
- Apple I Spy Preschool
- Apple Life Cycle Preschool Spinner
- Free Apple Worksheets for Preschoolers
- A is for Apple Printable Book for learning letter sounds
- Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- Bubble Wrap Apple Tree Craft
- Easy Apple Core Craft
- Alphabet Apple Lacing
- September Art Projects for Preschoolers
- Lots of fun September Activities for Kids
Monthly Crafts for Kids
- June Crafts for Kids
- July Crafts for Kids
- August Crafts for Kids
- September Crafts for Kids
- October Crafts for Kids
- November Crafts for Kids
- December Crafts for Kids
- January Crafts for Kids
- February Crafts for Kids
Looking for more fun craft projects? Whether you want to make popsicle stick, paper plate, or handprint art projects – we’ve got so many fun ideas. We even have monthly crafts for kindergarten ready for you to quickly pick a project. Sneak in some fun math with our kindergarten math crafts. And of course, don’t miss our hugely popular printable alphabet crafts!
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas