The weather is getting warmer, the flowers are blooming, it’s time to get creative with these fun June crafts for kids!
More Monthly Crafts for Kids
- June Crafts for Kids
- July Crafts for Kids
- August Crafts for Kids
- September Crafts for Kids
- October Crafts for Kids
- November Crafts for Kids
- December Crafts for Kids
- January Crafts for Kids
- February Crafts for Kids
June Crafts for Kids
These fun June crafts for kids are the perfect way to celebrate the start of summer! Whether you have finished up your learning for the year already, or you homeschool year round, there are lots of ideas here to get the kids creating and learning. Learn about the beach and sea with some themed craft ideas, craft an amazing Fathers Day gift, or make some ‘delicious’ ice cream themed crafts. There is also lots of other June crafts for kids to make and enjoy.
Beach and Sea Themed Crafts
- Paper Plate Fish from Easy Peasy and Fun. This bright and colorful paper play fish would look great as a mobile, and there is a step by step video to help you make it.
- Mini Mason Jar Aquarium from A Little Claireification. These cute little aquariums would make a lovely gift for a friend, or just a fun summer craft to enjoy.
- Cardboard Tube Jelly Fish Craft from Buggy and Buddy. Start collecting cardboard tubes so you can make these fun hanging jellyfish!
- Egg Carton Narwhal from Schooling a Monkey. Isn’t this the most adorable little narwhal you’ve ever seen?!? And he’s easy to make with the step by step instructions!
- Tide Pool Art for Kids from Buggy and Buddy. This is such a creative project, and it’s a perfect way to document learning after a trip to the beach, or researching rock pools.
- Watercolor Jellyfish Craft from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds. This is a fabulous hands on sea-themed craft that is perfect for toddlers to make.
- Pet Fish Rocks from Glued to My Crafts. I love this twist on the regular ‘pet rock’ idea. I bet your kids will love making lots of these!
- Seashell Turtle craft from Easy Peasy and Fun. This little turtle is adorable and really easy to make.
- Shark Suncatcher from Buggy and Buddy. This suncatcher looks just like an underwater scene, it’s so cool!
Fathers Day Crafts
- DIY Fathers Day Card from Homeschool Preschool This Fathers Day card is so cute! There is a free template to print so it’s easy for the kids to make too!
- Fathers Day Owl Card from I Heart Crafty Things. This owl card is so adorable! You have to make this cute DIY card!
- Flying Superhero Fathers Day Craft from Kids Craft Room. This Father’s Day craft is for anyone who thinks their dad is a superhero! There’s a free printable too so all ages can make this cute craft.
- Bow Tie Shirt Fathers Day Card from Easy Peasy and Fun. This is such a cute idea for a Fathers Day card!
- Dad Rocks Fathers Day Gift from Non-Toy Gifts. Such a clever and cute Father’s Day craft that you can turn into a card!
- Trophy Fathers Day Craft from 123Homeschool4me. If you’ve got the best Dad in the world, you need to make him this trophy!
Ice Cream Themed Crafts
- Paper Mache Ice Cream Sundaes from Art Bar. These look like so much fun to make! There is even instructions to make your own cardboard sundae dish!
- Paper Bowl Icecream Craft from Crafts on Sea. These icecreams look good enough to eat! I especially love the cherry on top!
- Ice Cream Corner Bookmarks from Red Ted Art. These little bookmarks are adorable, and useful! There is a video to show you step by step instructions to make one.
- Puffy Paint Ice Cream Cone Craft from Crafty Morning. This homemade puffy paint really does look like ice cream!
- Cupcake Liner Ice Cream Cone Kids Craft from I Heart Crafty Things. This fun ice cream craft combines cutting, printing and collage.
- Recycled CD Ice cream from Glued to My Crafts. What a clever way to use old CDs to make a fun craft!
More fun June Crafts For Kids
- Paper Plate Sun Summer Sewing Craft from I Heart Craft Things. This bright and happy sun craft will also work on fine motor and coordination skills.
- Butterfly Paper Garland from My Poppet Makes. This folded paper butterfly garland is so pretty, and a great way to decorate for a summer party.
- Toilet Roll Handprint Butterfly from Messy Little Monsters. This fun handprint craft is a great one for toddlers to help make.
- Sun Sun-catcher from Rainy Day Mum. What a bright and happy way to celebrate sunshine!
- Paper Roll Flowers and Butterfly from The Best Ideas for Kids. You could make a whole summer garden with these gorgeous flowers and butterflies.
- Easy Felt Flowers from Rhythms of Play. There is no sewing required to make these bright, colorful flowers. Make a whole bunch!
- Popsicle Stick Butterfly from I Heart Crafty Things. I love this butterflies colourful wings!
- Coffee Filter Butterflies from Fireflies and Mudpies. These butterflies are so pretty, I’d love to make a whole lot of them to hang around the house.
- Strawberry Hand Art – nothing says June like lots of fresh, succulent strawberries! Kids will love making this no-mess strawberry craft with their own two hands
You’ll be busy all month making these 30 fun June crafts for kids! Check out all our Kindergarten Crafts