Get ready for a fun, crafty, and beautifully decorated Christmas with all these magical December Crafts for Kids. These are great for kids of all ages!
December Crafts for Kids
There are cute reindeer crafts, some fun Santa activities, lots of Christmas tree crafts. There are also a couple of New Years crafts, and lots more great December craft ideas and activities to try.
Celebrate all the traditions of the holiday season with lots of fun ideas and these magical December crafts for kids.
There is enough craft ideas on this list for you try a new craft every day in December and with so many ideas you are sure to find something for everyone.
Christmas Tree Crafts
- Paper Strip Christmas Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Christmas tree thumbprint craft from A Dab of Glue Will Do
These gorgeous Christmas trees would make great Christmas cards.
- Family handprint Christmas tree from Mamma Smiles
This is a great idea for a family Christmas tradition.
- Sponge painted Christmas tree from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
I love these brightly decorated Christmas trees
- My Favorite Christmas Tree Artwork from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Paper plate Christmas tree craft from Non Toy Gifts.
This Christmas tree craft will give fine motor skills a work out.
- Aluminium foil Christmas tree ornaments from The Joy of Sharing.
These would look gorgeous hanging on your Christmas tree.
- 3D paper folded Christmas tree card from Childhood101,
A cute craft that also works on scissor skills.
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree Craft
- Reindeer painted rocks from Projects with Kids.
How cute are these little reindeer rocks!
- Paper bag reindeer puppet from Crafts on Sea.
Do you know a reindeer song or story you could act out with these puppets?
- Handprint Reindeer Craft from Buggy and Buddy.
This is such a fun reindeer craft!
- Big mouth reindeer printable from Easy Peasy and Fun.
This is such a fun craft, and it comes with a free printable so it’s easy to make too.
- Pinecone Reindeer from One Little Project.
This craft uses lots of natural materials to make super cute reindeer.
- Toilet roll reindeer from The Craft Train.
Save up your cardboard rolls so you can make enough reindeer to pull Santa’s sleigh!
- Santa toilet paper roll craft from The Best Ideas for Kids.
This Santa is so cute, and there is an elf, a reindeer and a snowman to make too!
- Shape Santa craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
A cute craft with some shape learning thrown in too!
- Santa salt dough handprint ornaments from Messy Little Monster.
What a lovely keepsake to make with your kids and hang on the tree.
- Trim the beard paper plate santa craft from Kids Craft Room.
The kids will love making this Santa craft and I bet they’d love to trim his beard too.
- Newspaper Santa Claus craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
Love this cute Santa craft!
- Easy Santa corks from Red Ted Art.
These little Santas are adorable and you can even play a bowling game with them!
New Years Crafts
- Fireworks painting from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
Paint some exploding fireworks to celebrate New Years!
- New Year’s Eve countdown clock from JDaniel4’s Mom
This is such a fun way to countdown to the new year.
- Paper plate New Years Even banner from I Heart Crafty Things.
What a gorgeous, brightly coloured banner to welcome in the New Year!
- Craft stick new years fireworks from Glued to My Crafts.
Such a cute craft to celebrate New Years Eve.
- Pop-up homemade firework craft from Kids Craft Room.
This looks like it would be lots of fun to make and to play with.
- EPIC New Years Countdown for Kids
More fun December Crafts For Kids
- Cork gingerbread man ornament from Red Ted Art.
This little guy is adorable!
- DIY sequinned Christmas bauble from Laughing Kids Learn.
This is an easy activity that has gorgeous results.
- No-mess gingerbread ornament from Teaching Two and Three Year Olds.
These would look so lovely decorating your windows!
- Cardboard and felt bird ornaments from Pink Stripey Socks.
I would like a whole Christmas tree full of these gorgeous birds!
- Make a snow globe for Christmas from Fireflies and Mudpies.
The kids will just love making these!
- Washi tape Christmas Ornaments from Fun Learning for Kids.
These ornaments are easy to make but look fabulous!
- Elf finger puppet from Kids Craft Room.
There is a free template to help you make this fun elf puppet.
- Easy Christmas star decorations from Picklebums.
Another gorgeous decoration to make for your Christmas tree.
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornaments from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Everyone will be kept busy all month long making these 31 magical December crafts for kids!