Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10, number tracing, and one to one correspondence with these free pumpkin activity printables. This is such a fun addition to a pumpkin theme in October or November for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Free Pumpkin Activity Printables
If you are looking for a fun pumpkin activity to make learning fun for kids in the month of October, you will love this hands-on counting seeds math activity. This free pumpkin activity printables is perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners and grade 1 students. Use pumpkin seeds to count to 10 and improve pennmanship with the number tracing on each cute orange pumpkin number mat too.
Whether you are a parent looking for extra practice as you school at home, at a math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your math curriculum – you will love this fall themed math activity!
Pumpkin Count to 10
Pumpkin Number Tracing
This free pumpkin printables for educational learning in October is a great way for preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice counting.
Print the pages in color and laminate for durability and to make the math activity reusable.
Next, cut out the pumpkins.
One to One Correspondence
Finally, give kids pumpkin seeds to practice 1:1 correspondence with numbers 1-10 and numbers 1-15. This is such a creative, free printable pumpkin math activity for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Pumpkin Number Tracing
Students can practice tracing numbers with their fingers, crayons, markers, colored pencils, or a dry erase marker if you laminated the activity.
Finally, students can practice tracing numbers and number words with a marker or if you laminated the sheets – with a dry erase marker to trace and erase over and over again.
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
Looking for more kindergarten math activities to make learning fun? You will love these free printable activities:
- Free Kindergarten Math Games
- Printable Kindergarten Math Crafts
- 2000+ Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
- Glue Number Bonds Worksheets
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Free Number Writing Practice
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Hundreds Chart Games
- Dinosaur Color by Number
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Snowman Telling Time Activities
- Pool Number Tracing
Download Pumpkin Counting to 10
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Love all your ideas. I printed off the “Pumpkin Patch Gameboard” for math. I can not find it for the life of me on your site. I failed to get the part you color in the pumpkin patch that goes with the game board. could you resend that to me. I would so appreciate it.
That is on my other site here: https://www.123homeschool4me.com/pumpkin-patch-addition-game/