Spring is in the air and it’s the perfect time to get crafty with flowers! We have more than 100 flower crafts from a to Z. Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students will love these crafts for kids to make this spring.
This list of A to Z of the best flower crafts and activities will keep the everyone happily making flowery creations for the entire spring season.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, preschool teacher, or daycare, you will love all these fun flower craft ideas. There are so many clever and creative ideas on this list, so there is something to interest everyone, from hands on learning activities, a few science experiments, and lots and lots of flower themed art and craft ideas.
Make flower art with apples, make a whole field of gorgeous sunflowers, do some flower science, or try making a flower out of a zipper! These activities are perfect if you are doing letter learning activities with your kids, or try them just for fun.Each letter of the alphabet has an flower craft or activity (or two, or three, or more!) to go with it. Start at A and work your way through the entire alphabet of flowers.
Each craft gives complete directions and supplies needed to make these spring crafts. Mostly you will need construction paper, crayons, colored pencils, gel pens, buttons, bupcake liners, washable paint, glue, paper plates, coffee filters, pipe cleaners, beads, string, egg carton, qtips, and newspaper.
Flower Crafts for Kids
A is for alphabet and apples.
B is for bluebells, bracelets, bookmarks, and bombs.
- Bluebell Egg Carton Flower Craft from Buggy and Buddy.
- Bead Flower Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Make a Flower Nature Bracelet from Sun Hats and Wellie Boots.
- Tissue Paper Flower Bracelet from Buggy and Buddy.
- Easy Flower Bookmark Corner from Red Ted Art.
- How to Make Seed Bombs from Natural beach Living.
C is for crystals, cupcake liners, and carnations.
- Chromatography Flowers Science Craft is sure to impress kids of all ages!
- How to Make Crystal Flowers from Go Science Kids.
- Celery Flowers from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Cupcake Liner Flowers from Fun-A-Day.
- Tissue Paper Carnation Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
D is for daffodils, drips, and daisies.
- Dying Flowers 2 colors-at-a-time Craft
- Paper Daffodils from The Craft Train.
- Daffodil Spring Flower Craft from Messy Little Monster.
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Daffodils from One Little Project.
- Drip Painted Paper Towel Flowers from Childhood 101.
- Dancing Daisy Pasta Puppet from Handmade Charlotte.
Flower Craft Ideas
E is for experiments, and egg cartons.
- Color Changing Flower Experiment from Messy Little Monster.
- Blooming Paper Flower Experiment from Teach Beside Me.
- Egg Carton Flower Bouquet from Red Ted Art.
F is for felt, fingerprints, footprints, and fairies.
- Felt Board Flower Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Felt Flowers No Sew Craft from Rhythms of Play.
- Happy Felt Flowers from The Craft Train.
- Flower Shapes Math Craft from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
- Fingerprint Flower Art from Homeschool Preschool.
- Handprint and Footprint Flower Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
- F is for Flowers Handprint Craft for Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
- Clothespin FLower Fairies Craft from The Craft Patch.
G is for gardens.
H is for hyacinths, handprints, hearts, hunts, and Harry Potter!
- Handprint Flower Craft is sure to be a precious keepsake
- Styrofoam Ball Hyacinth Craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Handprint Flower Bouquet from Glued to My Crafts.
- Paper Hearts Flower Craft from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Printable Flower Hat Craft for kids to learn their names from Preschool Play and Learn
I for ink and ice.
J is for jewelry box, jacaranda, jellybeans, and jello.
- Flowery Egg Carton Jewelry Box from The Craft Train.
- Painting Jacarandas from Danya Banya.
- Jelly Bean Flower Cupcakes from Laura’s Bakery.
- Rainbow Jello Flower Pops from Cookies and Clogs.
K is for kindness, and Kirigami.
- Kindness Paper Flower Craft from Natural beach Living.
- How to Make Colorful Kirigami Flowers from Pink Stripey Socks.
L is for lilies, Lego and lavender.
- Hand print Spring Lilies from One Little Project.
- Simple Lego Flower from I Can teach My Child.
- How to Make Paper Lavender Flowers from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Paper Confetti Lavender Flowers from Emma Owl.
Paper Flowers for Kids
M is for mandala, magnets, marigolds, and magic.
- Mason Jar Lid Flower Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Make a Flower Mandala from Nurturestore.
- Fingerprint Flower Magnets from Rhythms of Play.
- May Flowers Craft from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
- How to Make Paper Marigolds from Tinkerlab.
- Magical Water Blossoms from babble Dabble Do.
N is for necklace, and numbers.
- How to Make Felt Flower Necklaces from Rhythms of Play.
- Flower Salt Dough Necklace Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Free Printable Flower Theme Number Cards from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- Flower Number Game from Nurturestore.
O is for origami.
- Origami Tulip Tutorial from Easy Peasy and Fun.
P is for poppies, paper plates, puzzles and photos.
- Painted Flower Craft with 3d flowers from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Poppy Art with Coffee Filters from Art Bar Blog.
- Easy Paper Poppies from Pint Sized Treasures.
- Colourful Painted Paper Plate Flowers from Pink Stripey Socks.
- Flower Shape Playdough Mats from Preschool Play and Learn
- Flower Name Puzzle from Still Playing School.
- Painting with Flowers
- Photo Flower Bouquet from School Time Snippets.
- Upper and Lowercase Alphabet Puzzles (freebie) from Preschool Play and Learn
Crafts for Kids
Q is for quilling, and q-tips.
- Paper Quilled Tulips from Mom Crafters.
- Paper Quilled Hyacinths from Artsy Craftsy Mom.
- Q-tip Flowers Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Q-tip Daisies from The Pinterested Parent.
R is for roses, recycling, rings, and rocks.
- Paper Towel Roses from Red Ted Art.
- How to Make a Paper Rose from Real Life At Home.
- Recycled Soda Bottle Flower Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
- Pipe Cleaner Flower Rings from One Little Project.
- Flower Petal Rocks from Mother Natured.
S is for shop, sunflower sun-catcher, and slime.
- Suncatcher Flower Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Invitation to Play Flower Shops from Childhood 101.
- Paper Sunflower Craft from Real Life At Home.
- Simple Sunflower Craft
- Paper Plate Sunflower from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Splatter Art Flower Craft
- Paper Plate Sun-catcher Craft from Glued to My Crafts.
- Spring Flower Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands.
- Spin Art Flower Craft
T is for tulips tie dye, and tape.
- Paper Straw Tulip Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
- 3D Paper Tulip Card from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Tie Dye Roses from Crafty Chica.
- Duct Tape Flowers from Let’s Lasso the Moon.
U is for unicorn
V is for vegetables, and vase.
- Fun and Healthy Vegetable Bouquet from Eats Amazing.
- Flower in a Vase Craft from Buggy and Buddy.
- Flowers in a Vase Craft from Artsy Momma.
W is for wattle, watercolors, and wreath.
- Australian Wattle Collage for Kids from Danya Banya.
- How to Make a Wattle Flower Painting from Make Film Play.
- How to Make Beautiful Watercolour Flowers from Projects with Kids.
- Cupcake Liner Flower Wreath from Mama Papa Bubba.
- Paper Flower Wreath from Messy Little Monster.
X is for ‘x marks the spot’ on the map.
- How to Make Map Roses from Pillar Box Blue.
Y is for yarn.
- Easy Yarn Wrapped Flowers from School Time Snippets.
- Yarn Flower Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Yarn Pom Pom Flowers from I Heart Crafty Things.
Z is for zentangles, and zippers.
There are more than 100 flower activities on this list. Pick your favourite letter of the alphabet and enjoy these gorgeous spring flower ideas!
Looking for more fun craft projects? Whether you want to make popsicle stick, paper plate, or handprint art projects – we’ve got so many fun ideas. We even have monthly crafts for kindergarten ready for you to quickly pick a project. Sneak in some fun math with our kindergarten math crafts. And of course, don’t miss our hugely popular printable alphabet crafts!
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas