Cold and wintery weather is the perfect time to stay indoors to get crafty. You’ll be busy all winter long with this list of A to Z snowflake crafts and activities.
There is at least one snowflake craft or activity on this list for every letter of the alphabet. Make a snowflake angel, or a Lego snowflake, or how about a Yoda snowflake!
You’ll find lots of gorgeous paper cut snowflakes, as well as some fun snowflake activities to try with the kids, and even a couple of edible snowflakes. Decorate your home with snowflake crafts and have fun with these hands on snowflake learning ideas.
A is for angle and art.
- Snowflake Angel fromPrintables 4 Mom.
B is for bottle tops, bubble wrap, beads and buttons.
- Bottle Top Snowflakes from Blue Bear Wood.
- Fused Bubble Wrap Snowflakes from Mum in the Mad House.
- How to make Beaded Snowflake Ornaments from Rhythms of Play
- Button Snowflakes from Red Ted Art.
C is for crystals, cupcake cases, and crowns.
- Crystal Snowflake Ornaments from Natural Beach Living.
- Cupcake Case Snowflakes from Sunhats and Wellie Boots.
- Snowflake Crown from Pint Sized Treasures.
D is for drawing and dancer.
- How to Draw a Snowflake Printable from Kiddy Charts.
- Dancer Paper Snowflakes from Pink Stripey Socks.
E is for eggs.
- Paper Snowflake Eggs from Motte.
F is for Frozen, felt, fairy, and frog.
- Frozen Inspired Snowflake Wands from Messy Little Monster.
- Felt Snowflake Art from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Snowflake Paper Fairy from Adventure in a Box.
- Frog Snowflake Template from Secret Agent Josephine.
G is for glow in the dark, garlands, gingerbread man, and glitter.
- Glow in the Dark Snowflakes Ornaments from Mum in The Mad House.
- Paper Snowflake Garland from Art Bar.
- Gingerbread Men Snowflakesfrom Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
- Glittery Snowflake Window Clings from One Little Project
H is for hands, hearts and holes.
- Handprint Snowflake Art from Fun Handprint Art.
- Heart Snowflakes from Red Ted Art.
- Hole Punch Snowflakes from No Time for Flash Cards.
I for ice princess, and insects.
J is for jack-o-lanterns.
K is for kites and kittens!
L is for Lego, and lion
- DIY Lego Snowflakes from Pink Stripey Socks.
- Lego Snowflakes Building Challenge from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Snowflake Lions from Willowday.
M is for marshmallows, moose, and monkey bread.
- Snowflake Marshmallows from Messy Little Monster.
- Moose Snowflakes from Willowday.
- Snowflake Pull-apart Monkey Bread from Half Baked Harvest.
N is for newspaper, and names.
O is for origami, and owls.
- Origami Snowflakes from Artful Maths.
- Origami Paper Snowflakes from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Owl Snowflakes from The International Owl Center.
P is for puffy paint, pasta, popsicles sticks and puzzles.
- Puffy Paint Snowflakes from NurtureStore.
- Coffee Filters, Straws and Pasta Snowflakes from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Popsicle Stick Snowflakes from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Puzzle Piece Snowflake Ornaments from Glued to My Crafts.
Q is for quilling and Q-tips.
R is for rainbows, rocks, and reindeers.
- Rainbow Snowflake Suncatchers from Next Comes L.
- Snowflake Painted Rocks from Crafts by Amanda.
- Jolly Reindeer Snowflakes from Pink Stripey Socks.
S is for salt, spinning, straws and stars.
- Salt Crystal Paper Snowflakes from Go Science Kids.
- Salt Glue and Watercolor Painting Snowflakes from NurtureStore.
- Spin Art Snowflakes from Schooltime Snippets.
- Paper Straw Snowflakes from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Doily Snowflake Stars from ArtBar.
T is for tortillas, and twigs
U is for unicorn
- How to Cut Unicorn Snowflakes from Pink Stripey Socks.
V is for Vader.
- Star Wars Darth Vader Snowflakes from the Joys of Boys.
W is for watercolors, wax, and wreath.
- Watercolor and Oil Pastel Snowflake Paintings from 3 Dinosaurs.
- Wax Crayon Resist Snowflake Art from Messy Little Monster.
- Paper Snowflake Wreath from What Do We Do All Day.
X is for ‘X marks the spot’.
- Skull and Crossbones Snowflake from Beano
Y is for yarn and yoda.
- Yarn Art Snowflakes from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Sticky Yarn Snowflakes from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Yoda – Star Wars Snowflakes from The Joys of Boys.
Z is for Zelda zoo and zebra.
- Legend of Zelda Snowflake Pattern from The Nifty Nerd.
This list of A to Z of snowflake crafts and activities will keep you and the kids busy for days! Which ones will you try?