Most kids love to color. It is an easy activity that can entertain kids at the doctor’s office, at a restaurant and yes, when learning. This apple themed Counting Coloring Pages is a wonderful way to help kids practice numbers 11-20 while having fun during apple month in September. This activity is perfect for learning those tricky teen numbers with pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students.
Counting Coloring Pages
Learning numbers is not just counting out loud. It is understanding the actual act of counting objects, seeing a number and recognizing it and more. This apple tree Counting Coloring Pages is helpful for teaching this math skill to preschoolers, kindergartners, and first grade students.
Apple Tree Counting Worksheet
First, print out the Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book pages. Each sheet printed will have 2 pages for the coloring book. Cut the coloring book pages out and staple or tape together.
I like to staple and then cover the staples with some fun washi tape. It looks better and then kids can’t accidentally scrape their fingers on the staple.
Counting Coloring Pages
The next step is to grab your child’s favorite coloring utensils and get ready. The numbers 11-20 are in bubble letters on the page. This is so that these can be colored as well. The first thing I had my child do is color the tree. She did all of them traditional tree colors, but kids can color them however they would like.
Apple Tree Counting Printable
The next step is to add the apples. I had my daughter say the number on the page out loud, count to that number out-loud and then draw that number of apples on the tree. She wanted some of them to have fallen out of the tree so we included that as well. Each page of the book has a different number, from 11-12. You can do all of these pages in one day or you could include it in your number of the day activities. This Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book is a fantastically engaging activity to help your kids learn numbers 11-20.
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Math Apple Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Apple Roll and Cover Dice Game
- Printable Apple Math – Number Bonds Activity
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Number Bonds Apple Math
- Apple Counting Worksheet
- Free Printable Multiplication Games
- Letter A Worksheets, printables, and games for kids
- Apple Themed Free Alpahbet Strip pdf Activity
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets pdf with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Letter A Activity sorting upper and lowercase letters for pre-k and kindergarten
- Printable Apple Compound Words Worksheet
- Find the Letter Apple Tracing Worksheets
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Color the correct apples in these Nouns and Verbs Worksheets
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
- Free Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Printable Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Simple Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Activities
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- Apple Stem Activity – Practical Engineering Challenge for Kids
- I Spy Preschool Apple Worksheets
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Apple Handprint Craft for Kids – w/ free printable
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Alphabet Lacing Apple Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Apple Craft
- Coffee Filter Apple Craft
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts Preschool
Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!