This apple tree sight words activity is such a fun way for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids to practice spelling and reading key sight words with a fun September themed activity.
Kindergarten Sight Words
Teaching kids sight words is so important! Sight words are the most common words that make up most of our written language – over 90%! Helping students learn sight words helps them to be able to become confident, fluent readers!
The dolch sight word introduced to kindergartners include: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
Apple Sight Words
This apple tree sight words activity is such a fun, engaging way for kids to practice reading, building, and spelling sight words. Plus, we love that it’s reusable!
Fall Sight Words
Kindergarten Sight Words Game
Apple Kids Activities
- ABC Apple Lacing Activity
- Apple Worksheets
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Alphabet Sounds Alphabet Book
- Count & Color Apple Worksheets
- FREE Roll & Learn Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
- 30 September Crafts for Kids
Download Apple Tree Sight Words Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!