April is the month to celebrate Easter, but there are lots of other spring crafts for kids to celebrate flowers, easter bunny crafts, chicks, cute frog crafts, pretty Easter egg crafts, and rainy days too! Celebrate Easter and spring with all these cute April crafts for kids. We have so many darling april crafts for preschool, pre-k, toddler, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders. The hardest part is figuring out which april preschool crafts to try first!
Looking for LOTS of really cute and fun-to-make april crafts? We have found the BEST april crafts for kids. Of course there are lots of Easter bunny and Easter egg crafts on this list, as well as some cute little spring chicks, but there is also some cute rain and umbrella crafts for those ‘April showers’, some daffodils and tulips, and even some spring frogs and tadpoles. There are enough spring crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students on this list to keep kids busy every day during April!
April crafts for Kids
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love all these fun, clever ideas for spring crafts for kids! From fluffy, happy bunnies to silly frogs, cheery tulips, and pretty daffodils – we have april craft ideas for kids of all ages!
Easter Bunny Crafts
Whether you make a bunny craft out of a pper cup, painting, cotton ball prints, or construction paper – you will love trying these cute projects!
- Paper roll bunny craft from Non Toy Gifts. These little bunnies have so much personality!
- Easter bunny baskets from The Craft Train. These little bunny baskets are perfect for Easter treats and there is a free printable to help you make them.
- Bunny craft from The Best Ideas for Kids. These gorgeous fluffy bunnies would look great made into an Easter garland!
- K-cup bunnies from Artsy Momma. This is a great excuse to drink more coffee, so you can make more bunnies!
- Easter bunny painting activity from My Bored Toddler. Even the smallest children can be involved in this Easter bunny art activity.
- Easter bunny thumbprint craft from A Dab of Glue Will Do. This is such a fun, hands on, art activity.
- Free Printable Bunny Ear Hat from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Super cute craft in color or black and white!
Easter Egg Crafts
Whether you decorate litearl eggs with finerprint decorations, paint watercolor resist designs, make a garland, or use potatoes – these easter egg craft ideas are a must try!
- Easter egg potato stamps from Natural Beach Living. Do you remember doing potato stamping when you were a kid? This is such a fun way to make easter eggs!
- Thumbprint Easter egg decorating from Childhood101. This is such a clever way to decorate Easter eggs!
- Easter egg suncatcher from Laughing Kids Learn. You could fill your windows with this colourful Easter craft!
- Watercolor Easter egg art with stickers from Projects with Kids. This fun art technique makes the prettiest Easter eggs.
- Egg garland from Artbar. These garlands are just gorgeous! I’d love to decorate my whole house with them!
- Tie dye Easter eggs from One Little Project At a Time. These dyed eggs are easy to make and they look spectacular!
- Drip dyed Easter eggs from Picklebums. This is a super easy, super fun, way to color Easter eggs!
Make some fluffy yellow chicks from a variety of craft supplies to brighten up your homes this spring!
- Fluffy chick craft from Simple Everyday Mom. This little chick is so cute and fluffy!
- Hatching spring chicks craft from Buggy and Buddy. This is such a cute craft idea!
- Chick toilet paper roll craft from Easy Peasy and Fun. Another reason to save those cardboard rolls!
- Paper plate chick sewing craft from Red Ted Art. This is a great fine motor activity with gorgeous results.
- No sew Easter chick from Down Redbud Drive. You don’t need to muck around with needles and thread to make this soft little chick.
These happy green frogs are a fun way to celebrate the arrival of spring!
- Paper plate frog with a moving tongue from The Joy of Sharing. How cool is this froggy with a looooong tongue!
- Frog handprint craft from The Best Ideas for Kids. This little froggy comes with his own lily pad and lily flower! So cute!
- Squeeze ‘n’ croak frog craft from Kids’ Craft Room. The kids are going to have so much fun making these and making froggy croaks with them!
- Paper roll frogs from The Craft Train. These cute froggies would be great to use for small world play once you have finished making them.
- Paper plate frog puppet from Make Film Play. This makes such a happy looking froggy puppet!
Spring crafts for kids
- 3D paper tulip craft from I Heart Crafty Things. This craft idea comes with a printable template so these gorgeous tulips are easy to make.
- Fork spring flowers from Glued to My Crafts. Make a bunch of gorgeous tulips from plastic forks!
- Easter Cross Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Super cute sunset paper plate craft
- Cupcake liner daffodils from Kids Activity Blog. You could make a whole vase full of these gorgeous yellow daffodils.
- Make a daffodil windmill from Nurturestore. Take these outside on a windy day and watch them spin!
- F is for Flower handprint art project from Kindergarten Worksheets and Game
- Paper plate umbrella craft from Happy Hooligans. This simple craft makes some gorgeous colored umbrellas.
- 41 Easter Crafts about Jesus from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Rain cloud paper craft from Easy Peasy and Fun. Celebrate ‘April showers’ with this gorgeous craft.
- Coffee filter umbrella craft from Look We’re Learning. What color will your umbrella be?
- Bubble Wrap Rain Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Such a fun technique with gorgeous results!
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Craft from Preschool Play and Learn. This is such a fun, edible craft using fruit loops or skittles.
If you are looking for more things do you with your kids during April, check out these awesome April Activities for kids, which include sensory play, learning activities, science and more.
Have fun makings these gorgeous April crafts for kids!
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- LOTS of fun and clever March Crafts for Kids
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Printable Easter Craft for Preschoolers
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Looking for more fun craft projects? Try these:
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters