These NO PREP, free Christmas worksheets are such a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children to practice letter recognition during the holiday season in December. There is a Christmas worksheets for each letter from A to Z. Children will use crayons, markers, colored pencils or bingo daubers to find the letter and color the correct ornaments on the Christmas tree. This is such a fun, educational kindergarten Christmas activities to keep kids engaged and learning!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Kids are going to love practicing finding alphabet letters with these adorable Christmas printables. These find the letter Christmas worksheets have a page to find and color for each letter A-Z. Simply print the ABC printable for the letter of the week you are working on with your toddlers, preschoolers, or kindergartners. You are going to love that these are NO PREP free Christmas worksheets! All you need for this Christmas do a dot printables is bingo markers, crayons, markers, or circle stickers.
Christmas Worksheets Free
Simply print however many worksheets you want to work on and you are ready to practice. Set them out crayons, markers or colored pencils.
Kindergarten Christmas activities
Kids will look for the ornaments on the tree that display the same letter as the star on the top of the tree. They will color those ornaments. Repeat until you find all the matching uppercase and lowercase letters on the tree. These are not only a fun way to practice letter recognition, but a fun Christmas activity too.
Christmas Lesson Plans for Kindergarten
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Looking for more fun letter recognition worksheets? You will love these free alphabet printables:
- Cinderella Color by Letter
- A to Z Worksheet (each worksheet has a different theme!)
- Letter Recognition Cards
- Christmas Find the Letter Worksheets
- Fall Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Free ABC Letter Find
- Preschool Letter Recognition Worksheets (super cute and simple)
- Snow Worksheets – Find the letter and make it snow in the snow globe with do a dot markers!
- Alphabet Stickers Printable for Fall
- Tic-Tac-Toe Letter Recognition Games
- LOTS more letter recognition activities and printables!
Download Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!