These Free GINGERBREAD Sight Word Coloring Sheets are such a fun way for kids to practice reading sight words while making some deliciously cute gingerbread men.
FREE Christmas Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Colorful Christmas Trees Activity
- Printable Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- FREE Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Free Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Christmas Letter Tracing Strips
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
GINGERBREAD Sight Word Coloring Sheets
You will love these Free GINGERBREAD Sight Word Coloring Sheets that come in two different designs. This is such a fun educational activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids during the month of December.
Simply print off one of the 4 black and white sight word worksheets. These are NO PREP! Just print and pass out to your student.
Students will read the words in the word bank and then find the same word in the picture. After reading the sight word, they will color the picture. This makes such a fun way to practice sights with a cute theme.
Gingerbread Books for Kids
Download GINGERBREAD Sight Word Coloring Sheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!