These super cute Gingerbread Addition Puzzles are such a fun way for kids to practice addition during the month of December.
FREE Christmas Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Colorful Christmas Trees Activity
- Printable Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- FREE Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Christmas Letter Tracing Strips
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
We love finding ways to make learning fun! These Gingerbread Addition Puzzles are a great way to help kids have fun practicing addition with a fun Christmas math activity.
Print puzzles in color on cardstock. You can laminate them for additional durability as these are great for math centers and reusable fun math practice.
There are lots of options with these Christmas math puzzles. To start with you can only off the gingerbread house. then students will have the entire equation and will only need to find the gingerbread house with the correct number of gumdrops.
To make this activity more challenging, I suggest counting the gumdrops on each piece and using a dry erase marker to write that number on the puzzle piece. Next children will put pieces together to make equations that work.
HINT: You can always use actual gumdrops as a hands on math manipulative.
Gingerbread Books for Kids
Download Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!