Kids will love practicing writing alphabet letters with this fun, hands on Christmas alphabet activity. This Confetti Letter Practice has preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students practice tracing upper and lowercase letters in holiday confetti for a tactile ABC activity for December. Download alphabet light cards and you are ready!
Christmas Alphabet Activity
Make Christmas literacy FUN with this clever and simple alphabet activity for December. Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students will pick one of the Christmas lights alphabet cards and then trace in the red and green seasonal confetti the uppercase or lower case letter they drew. This is such a fun educational activity for Christmas!
Christmas alphabet game
Start out by printing and laminating your Christmas light bulb letters. You can use upper case letters, lowercase letters, or both! Then cut out the light bulbs.
For this fun, Christmas Confetti Letter Practice we put this festive confetti on a cookie sheet. For classroom use I would recommend a container with a bigger lip and lid to keep the fun contained.
HINT: You could also use sprinkles, but we wanted to stay away from the taste temptation. I do NOT recommend using glitter as that sticks to everything and will make your student and learning space very shimmery!
Kids will have fun practicing forming letters in the festive tracing material for this hands on alphabet letter practice idea!
This kindergarten alphabet activity made it fun for kids to practice writing their letters over and over. This would make a super cute center for December.
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Download Christmas Light Bulb Letters
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!