You are going to love this clever, fun, hands-on, and FREE fall alphabet sticker activity for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids. It is super low prep using circle stickers.
Kids need lots of practice learning their letters! They need to learn all 26 alphabet letters, which comes before and after, matching uppercase and lowercase letters, and the sounds the letters make. These skills are all essential for prek and kindergarten age kids to form a solid foundation for reading, spelling, and all future education.
This fun alphabet printable allows kids to practice letter discernment and matching upper and lowercase letters with a fun fall twist. Plus using dot stickers not only adds a layer of fun, but also works on the pincer grasp and fine motor skills kids are refining at this age too!
Pick which fall alphabet worksheets you would like to use. There are a variety included like a tree, apple, pumpkin, leaf, and acorn.
Print the worksheet(s) in color for vibrant seasonal fun or in black and white to save on ink.
Fall Alphabet Worksheets
Looking for more free printable worksheets that incorporate fun to use circle stickers? Try these:
- Color Sticker Worksheets
- Alphabet Color Sticker Worksheets
- Addition Sticker Worksheets
- Number Sticker Worksheets
- Animal Habitats Sticker Worksheets
- Count to 10 with with Silly Worm Sticker Worksheets
- Don’t miss all our alphabet resources
Download Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!