These free printable Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets are such a fun way for kids to practice addition and subtraction in a FUN way! They will love revealing the mystery picture.
FREE Christmas Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Colorful Christmas Trees Activity
- Printable Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- FREE Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Christmas Letter Tracing Strips
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
Christmas Math Worksheets
Math has never been so much fun as when kids are practicing addition and subtraction with these FREE Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets. Plus they are NO PREP – simply print these black and white worksheets and set out with bingo dabber markers or crayons and you are ready for some fun Christmas Math.
Stat out by printing these free printable math worksheets and set out with bingo markers or crayons.
HINT: For kids who struggle with math you may want to set out a manipulative like Christmas erasers, red/green M&Ms, mini ornaments, or another fun holiday item.
Christmas Worksheets for Kindergarten
There are several choices depending on what math your preschool, kindergarten, first grade, or 2nd grade students needs to practice. If you are practicing addition you can either practice addition within 10 or addition within 20. Kids will complete the equations and then use the sum to figure out what to color the circle based on the code at the top of the page.
For students practicing subtraction, you can practice subtraction within 10 or subtracting within 20. Again, have students do the equation (mental math, using their figure,s or using manipulatives) and figure out the difference. Use the different to color by the code on the top of the page to reveal the hidden picture.
Christmas Books for Kids
More FUN Christmas Learning Activities
Download Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!