Super cute, free nativity worksheets printables pack has over 70 pages of literacy and math activities with a Christian theme of Jesus’ birth as told in Luke 2. These Christmas worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to sneak in some holiday learning during December. Simply download pdf file with Christmas worksheets for kindergarten and you are ready for lots of fun holiday learning!
Nativity Worksheets Printables
Can you believe it is nearly Christmas? Not only is this a fun time of the year, but it is also a good time to reflect on the ‘reason for the season’ ~ a Saviour who was sent to live and die in order for our sins to be forgiven. A great way to bring this Christian story into your home to teach your young children with this free nativity worksheets printables This pack of Nativity Worksheets has over 70 pages of fun, educational activities to teach preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students during December. Inside this pack of Nativity printables, you’ll find math pages, handwriting practice, counting practice, tangle mazes, coloring pages, and much more! And as children learn with these Christmas printables they will also learn about he Christmas Story with the cute clipart of Mary, Joseph, angel Gabriel, baby Jesus, Shepherds, donkey, star of Bethlehem, manger, frankincense, myrrh, gold, sheep, and more!
In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pompoms, mini pegs and scissors as well as colouring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities. Many of the activities can be used multiple times, so I would recommend laminating these for durability. Many of the activities revolve around learning the letters of the alphabet and basic math skills from one through to twelve.
Free nativity printables
Free Christmas Worksheets
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Alphabet Tracing –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
Christmas worksheets for kindergarten
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Nativity activity sheets
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Matching –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Picture to Word Matching – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.+
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Free nativity Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!