This super cute Matching letter Game is a fun way for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to work on letter recognition with a fun spring activity for kindergarten. In this alphabet matching game children will match the upper and lowercase raindrops to the same letter on the umbrellas. Simply print pdf file with Alphabet matching printable for your spring kindergarten theme.
Alphabet Matching Game
This fun, hands-on spring printable activities is a great way for preschooers and kindergarteners to practice letter recognition whiel having fun with a spring activities for kindergarten. The various umbrella template allow children to complete the letter matching game for all thetters of the alphabet from A to Z. We just love making learning fun with engaging, educational activites that help kids get excited about learning and retain what they’ve learned. This free printable alphabet activity combines an important early literacy skill with a fun spring themed learning activity. Kids will see the frequent rain, colorful umbrellas, large rain drops, and warming weather in April and be ready to try this fun learning game.
Alphabet matching printable
Matching letter Game
Now print off the 9 full page umbrellas (blue, yellow, purple, pink, orange, red, green, dark blue, and light pink) that cover all the capital letters and the two sheets of blue raindrops in color. I suggest printing on cardstock or laminating for durability. Next, you will want to cut out the uppercase and lowercase alphabet raindrops.
Whether you are a teacher, homeschooler, or parent – kids will have fun with this educational activity that improves literacy and allows students to become familiary with their ABCs.
Cut out the blue letter raindrops and the umbrellas. If you prefer less prep, you can leave the the rain umbrella uncut. Either way this alphabet matching game is sure to make practicing letters from A to Z fun for preschoolers and kindergartners. Use this printable game in a literacy center, spring theme, on a rainy day, or any other april themed activity for young learners.
Spring Activities for Kindergarten
Students will pick up a raindrop and identify the letter. Above is a lower case letter d.
Spring printable activities
Now students will place the letter on the corresponding letter on the umbrella. There are several ways to play depending on your students abilities and the skills you are working on:
- capital letter umbrella to other uppercase raindrop letters
- lowercase umbrella letters to other lowercase raindrop letters
- or upper case umbrella letters to lower case raindrop letters
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- LOTS of fun and clever March Crafts for Kids
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Printable Easter Craft for Preschoolers
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Spring Showers Letter Matching
By using resource from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!