These Grinch Alphabet Puzzles are such a fun way for kids to practice identifying sounds letters make while having fun learning in December.
FREE Christmas Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Colorful Christmas Trees Activity
- Printable Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- FREE Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Christmas Letter Tracing Strips
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
Your kids will no longer things “you are a mean one Mr Grinch” because this Christmas learning activity is so much fun!
Simply print the free download in color on cardstock. You may also want to laminate the puzzles to make them extra durable and reusable. Cut the puzzle pieces apart.
Have students look at the letter Mr. Grinch is holding and tell you the sound that letter makes. Now, look for a Christmas tree with an object that starts with that same alphabet sound. Put the pieces together to make a match. Repeat until all puzzle pieces have been matched.
HINT: You can put the correct alphabet letter on the back of the tree pieces to make them self checking. This makes these great for a Christmas literacy center.
Christmas Books for Kids
Download Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!