A great way to warm up during the cold months is with a lovely hot chocolate. Children will love sipping on a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream while completing these winter math worksheets for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. These free printable how to make hot chocolate sequencing pictures are such a fun way to work on sequencing the order things happen while having fun with a chocolate theme or winter theme learning activity for kids.
How to Make Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pictures
This super cute chocolate themed worksheets make practicing sequencing fun for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Use these how to make hot chocolate sequencing pictures as a winter math worksheet for December, January, and February at home, in the classroom, or in your homeschool. These free sequencing worksheets for kids include many different sequencing activities, handwriting practice, coloring pages, and much more!
At the start of the sequencing events worksheets printable pack, you will find two printable books.
- In the first book, children read a sentence about how to make hot chocolate and color in the picture.
- The second book contains lines for students to write, in note form or in sentences, the materials needed to make hot chocolate and then the steps they need to follow to make their own hot chocolate to drink.
- After completing these books, they could then help make a hot chocolate on their own putting the steps they have just written into practice.
Hot Chocolate Printables
These picture sequencing worksheets include pocket chart cards that can be used on word walls or in pocket charts for students to place in order of sequence. They can also used these cards for spelling or story writing.
Also included are pages for children to practice their scissor skills. They will need to cut out the making hot chocolate sequencing steps and paste them in the correct order. Other activities include
- Vocabulary cards
- Handwriting practice
- Labeling a mug of hot chocolate
- Finding their way through the tangles
- Coloring Pages
- Number Puzzles
- Finding the correct letters
- Matching the Pictures
- I See – Count and Write
- Sequencing Coloring Page
Hot Chocolate Printables
Looking for more hot cocoa themed printable activities to make learning fun? Try these free resources:
- Hot Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Free Hot Chocolate Worksheet to practice addition and subtraction
- Chocolate Activities and Crafts for National Chocolate Day on November 11th or World Chocolate Day July 7th
- Hot Cocoa and Marshmallow Winter Rhyming Puzzles
- Wow! Homemade Hot Chocolate GOOP
- Hot Chocolate Winter Multiplication Worksheets
- Cute Hot Cocoa Craft for Kids
- How to Make Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pictures Activity
- Winter Hot Cocoa Beginning Sounds Game
Sequencing Worksheets Preschool
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities including cut and paste worksheets, hands on activities, and more for early learners? Try these:
- Fall Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Sequencing Worksheets
- Field to Table Farm Products Sequence Cards
- What we eat Farm to Table Sequencing Worksheets
- Making Hot Chocolate Worksheet – a sequencing activity
- Sequencing Planting a Seed Worksheet
- There was an old lady who swallowed some snow activities – fun sequencing activities
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Worksheet
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
Looking for more free winter worksheets, winter activities, and winter themed ideas to make learning fun all winter long? Check out these fun resources:
- Free Printable Winter Worksheets help pre-k and kindergarten age students practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Winter Rhymes –Matching Rhyming Words Games
- Winter Pre-Writing Activity for early learners
- Practice counting to 100 with these free Winter Color by Number Worksheets
- Super cute Winter Writing Prompts Kindergarten
- Or work on letter recognition with these Color by Letter Winter Worksheets
- Rhyming Words with Pictures Winter Puzzles
- Winter Free Sight Word Worksheets
- Winter Syllables printable activity
- Free Printable Winter Story Starters
- Winter Roll and Cover worksheets with do a dot markers
- Fun-to-Read Winter Books for Kids
- Practice counting to 10 with this super cute Free Winter Printables
Nothing says winter like snowman! Try these cute snowman printables:
- Build a CVC Word Snowman Activities for early readers!
- Adorable Count to 10 Snowman Printables Book
- Winter Snowman Word Family Spinners freebie
- Printable Snowman Clock and telling time activities
- Fun Snowman Math Craft for kids to practice addition within 10
- Build a Snowman worksheet to help kindergartners work on sequencing
- Winter Playdough Mats for kids to build common winter items
- Practice phonemic awareness with these adorable Snowman Coloring Pages
- Snowman Printables for teaching children basic shapes
- Winter Snap Cube Free Printables
- Hands-on Winter Counting activity for preschoolers
- Free Winter Worksheets for pre-k
- Super cute, count to 10 Snowman Crafts Preschool
- Snow globe Letter Find Winter Worksheets
- Winter worksheets for Kindergartens
- Or try this easy snowman craft that uses circle stickers
Download Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!