A great way to warm up during the cold months is with a lovely hot chocolate. Children will love sipping on a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream while completing the activities in this fun and exciting Making Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pack.
Making Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pack
This Making Hot Chocolate Sequencing pack contains over 50 pages and is perfect for kids in preschool and kindergarten. Inside this pack, you’ll find many different sequencing activities, handwriting practice, coloring pages, and much more!
At the start of the printable pack, you will find two printable books.
- In the first book, children read a sentence about how to make hot chocolate and color in the picture.
- The second book contains lines for students to write, in note form or in sentences, the materials needed to make hot chocolate and then the steps they need to follow to make their own hot chocolate to drink.
- After completing these books, they could then help make a hot chocolate on their own putting the steps they have just written into practice.
There are pocket chart cards that can be used on word walls or in pocket charts for students to place in order of sequence. They can also used these cards for spelling or story writing.
Also included are pages for children to practice their scissor skills. They will need to cut out the making hot chocolate sequencing steps and paste them in the correct order. Other activities include
- Vocabulary cards
- Handwriting practice
- Labeling a mug of hot chocolate
- Finding their way through the tangles
- Coloring Pages
- Number Puzzles
- Finding the correct letters
- Matching the Pictures
- I See – Count and Write
- Sequencing Coloring Page
Sequencing Worksheets Preschool
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities including cut and paste worksheets, hands on activities, and more for early learners? Try these:
- Fall Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Sequencing Worksheets
- Field to Table Farm Products Sequence Cards
- What we eat Farm to Table Sequencing Worksheets
- Making Hot Chocolate Worksheet – a sequencing activity
- Sequencing Planting a Seed Worksheet
- There was an old lady who swallowed some snow activities – fun sequencing activities
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Worksheet
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
- How to Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- How to Brush Your Teeth Sequencing
- Making Jam Sequencing
- How to Wash your Hands Sequencing
Download Hot Chocolate Sequencing Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!