Work on letter recognition with these super cute, Find the Letter Worksheets. These find the alphabet worksheet have a fun sports theme to engage your sports fan in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten. The sports printables are filled with soccer, bowling, baseball, tennis, beach, volleyball, basketball, and more sports equipment. Kids will have fun strengthening fine motor skills and literacy skills as they complete the letter find worksheets pages. Simply download pdf file with kindergarten alphabet worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Find the Letter Worksheets
Using engaging themes helps even reluctant learners get excited about practicing their ABCs. These letter find worksheets are perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners who love playing sports! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these find the letter worksheets which helps students strengthen their fine motor skill while working on their literacy skills. These free printable pages are perfect for pre k, kindergarten, preschool and grade 1 aged students. Use these for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning, sight word or literacy activity or as part of an extra activity for those who finish their other work early.
Find the alphabet worksheet
Letter find worksheets
Give your child one page at a time. They will need bingo daubers or do-a-dot markers to dot the sight word. They could also use counters or pom poms to cover the correct answers or crayons to color in the correct balls.
Kindergarten alphabet worksheets
On each page, there is a large sports ball in the middle of the page that contains both the uppercase and lowercase letter they will be working on. After reading these letters, children can use their dot markers to look through all the letters on the smaller balls, dotting or coloring in the balls that match the one in the middle of the page. HINT: If your kids love using bingo daubers, don’t miss our do a dot printables
Though this activity comes in black and white only, and is a great way for children to learn the letters of the alphabet.
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Sports Themed Alphabet Handwriting, Sports Themed Puzzles, Winter Games Printable Pack
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Fnd the letter worksheets pdf
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!