Children will have fun learning about Japan for kids and its rich culture with these free printable Japan Coloring Pages for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th graders. From Japan map to a Japan flag coloring page, Japanese traditional dress coloring page to bonsai trees, and so much more these super cute countries of the world coloring pages. Simply print pdf file with japanese coloring sheets and you are ready to play and learn with these free coloring pages.
Japan Coloring Pages
Learning about different cultures and ways of life can be fun with this Japan Coloring page. These japanese coloring sheets are a great way for young children from toddlers, kindergarteners, preschoolers,and grade 1 age bracket to learn about famous landmarks and food that are found in Japan. They will learn about the flag of Japan, the location of Japan, sushi, and culture in Japan. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschoolers – these are a great introduction to Japan, the landmarks, and history. This is great addition to geography, social studies, summer learning, studying about countries on the news due to the pandemic, and other uses.
Japanese coloring pages
Japan coloring page
These simple, no-prep, free colouring pages are perfect to help kids learn about Japan. Just set out the free coloring pages with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, or watercolor paint and colour or decorate how you wish. This country coloring page could also be laminated and used as a playdough mat or a placemat.
Make sure to read books on Japan or research using the internet (see National Geographic Japan for a free online source), and then color these cute coloring pages for a great way to reinforce what they have been learning about.
UPDATE: The pictures represent an old version of the file. A Japanese reader pointed out the girl’s kimono was crossed over incorectly. The file has been updated. We are greatful to have them share their first hand knowledge with us that crossing over the wrong way means death.
Japanese coloring pages for preschool
In this pack, there are two coloring pages. One of these pages contains the names of the images, while the other one doesn’t. While decorating these pages, children will learn about:
- the shape of the Country of Japan
- rice bowl
- teapot and cup
- cheery blossom
- flag of Japan
- kimono – traditional outfits of Japan
Geography for Kids
Looking for more resources and free worksheets to teach students about geography for kids? You will love these coloring sheets, printable maps, books, activities and games:
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about Vietnam For Kids Printable Mini Book
- Travel to Athens to learn about the Parthenon, Greek Food and more with these Greece for Kids printable books
- Learn about Peru for Kids with this printable book to read, color, and learn about Machu Pichu, llamas in the mountain communities, and more!
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- Delight in all the natural wonders and historical fort in the lovely island country of Puerto Rico for Kids printable mini books to read, color, and learn!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book to learn about this African country with lots of amazing wild life
- Learn about Israel for Kids printable mini book about this lovely country
Country Coloring Pages
- Spain Coloring Pages
- France Coloring Pages
- Saudi Arabia Coloring Pages for kids
- Philippines Coloring Pages
- Iran Coloring Pages
- Israel Coloring Pages
- FREE Printable Netherlands Coloring Pages for Kids
- Argentina Coloring Pages
- Kenya Coloring Pages
- China Coloring Pages
- Russia Coloring Pages
- Germany Coloring Pages
- Italy Coloring Pages
- Country Coloring Book – explore 36 countries with country coloring pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Painters Tape American Flag Craft
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
- Super CUTE, Free State Coloring Pages
American History for Kids
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes as you create free printable book, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution for Kids. In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures will making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- What was the Westward Expanion? History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
Japan Coloring Book
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Hello Beth! Thank you for always having such wonderful worksheets… As a stay at home mom, your resources are such a great way for me to help teach my children…. They LOVE it!!!
The next couple of weeks, I am teaching them about culture… Especially our own, Japanese. I just printed out Japan Coloring Sheets and noticed that on the page with the “map” of Japan, it has a dot and the city of Beijing, which is the capital of China. The capital of Japan is lower on the map and is Tokyo. (I’m sure this was just a typo 🙂 It was correct in the Japan Mini Book.)
Thank you again! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thanks so much for the heads up; yep a little oversight from making so many country books quickly LOL. It is all fixed. Have a great day!
These are awesome!