Kids will have fun learning and practicing identifying lowercase letters with these super cute, free printable, pumpkin find the letter worksheets. These free pumpkin activity printables are a handy educational letter find worksheets to help preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students work on letter recognition and learn their alphabet letters A-Z.
These free pumpkin activity printables are a fun way for kids to learn letters in October around Halloween. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these pumpkin printables are no prep alphabet printables for helping young children work on letter recognition and fine motor skills. These free alphabet worksheets are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students. Use these find the letter pumpkins in a literacy centers, extra practice, as you school at home, summer learning or as part of a letter of the week curriculum.
Free pumpkin activity printables
Find the Letter
This is where the fun begins. After sounding out the letters at the top of the left hand side of the page and tracing the letters at the top of the right side of the page, they can
After tracing the letters and reading the sign at the top of the page, they can:
- circle, cross out or trace the matching letters in the pumpkins using crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- dot the matching letters with a bingo marker (also known as do a dot markers, bingo daubers, etc.)
- cover with mini erasers
- stack with unifex cubes, buttons, pompoms or animal mini figures
- use with a dry erase marker if you laminated the pages
- turn them into playdough mats and cover with play dough
If you choose to laminate the pages, you can use a hole punch and a c clip or binder ring to keep the pages together and flip through them for convenience.
This printable pack comes mainly in black and white with one small color picture per page. This should save you on printer ink costs.
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Readers
- Pumpkin Seed Counting Mats
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
Download Pumpkin Alphabet Printable
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!