Kids will have fun practicing identifying upper and lower case alphabet letters and listening to the beginning sounds with these Christmas Alphabet Worksheets. This is perfect for preschool, and kindergarten, and first grade kids.
FREE Christmas Learning Activities
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Colorful Christmas Trees Activity
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- FREE Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Christmas Letter Tracing Strips
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
FREE Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
After you have printed and assembled your book in order you can do this activity all at once or one letter at a time. Either way you’ll love how LOW PREP these are.
Students will strengthen fine motor skills by cuting out the presents.
First students will color all the ornaments with the letter on the page. Then kids will paste the three presents that feature gifts that stat with the letter on the tree. Isn’t that cool? Such a simple, low prep alphabet worksheet that practices so much!
Finally, your kindergartners can color the packages and the rest of the tree. So simple, so fun!
Christmas Books for Kids
Download Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!