These super cute, free printable Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase are a fun way for kids to practice writing both uppercase and lowercase letters. This is such a fun, practical, and educational Christmas activity.
FREE Christmas Learning Activities
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Bingo Dabber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Colorful Christmas Trees Activity
- Printable Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- FREE Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Christmas Letter Tracing Strips
- Printable Christmas Counting Book
- Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Grinch Alphabet Puzzles
Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
This Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase activity is such a fun, LOW PREP activity that offers great practice for preschool and kindergarten age kids who are learning to write their letters.
Simply print the free download below in color. Laminate the ornaments and cut apart on the dotted line. Finally, set out the ornaments with with a dry erase marker and you are ready for some fun, festive practice.
Kids can go one at a time and practice tracing the uppercase and lowercase letters.
This Christmas activity is so versatile. It can also be used to practice alphabetical order. Have students line up the ornaments in order from A to Z.
Or, if you prefer, hole punch the top of each ornament and string them up using ribbon or yarn. These can adorn your school wall or tree to make a festive and educational Christmas decoration.
Christmas Books for Kids
Plus, don’t miss our most popular alphabet printables including our: Alphabet Coloring Pages, Alphabet Worksheets, Alphabet Printable Hats, Alphabet Playdough Mats,vAlphabet Do a Dot Printables, Fruit Loop Alphabet Printable Snack Mats, and printable alphabet crafts.
Download Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!