These free printable Winter Dot to Dot worksheets are a fun way for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kids to practice counting while having fun! This winter math activity for kids is perfect for practicing how to count to 16 while having fun. Download pdf file with winter printables for this no-prep winter activity.
Winter Dot to Dot
I remember, as a child, absolutely loving dot to dot activities. I loved drawing from number to number, in anticipation of what the drawing will turn out to be. When I connected all of the dots, I liked to decorate the drawings. I was excited to learn that my daughter loves them just the same.
Dot to dots are not only a fun art activity. These help children with number recognition and counting. Children must find one number, the next, the next and continue on until each number is connected. This also helps with skills for writing, such as holding a pencil and drawing the correct angle of lines.
We know that dot to dot activities will help strengthen skills, but it’s even better because children see it as straight fun. It’s a mystery, it’s art, it’s FUN.
We have included three different designs. This includes:
- Winter Trees
- A Christmas Light
This is perfect for a Christmas activity but it will also work all season long. As you can see we turned the winter trees into Christmas trees with just a star and a few Christmas lights. This could easily be used for a forest unit also.
The only thing you need for this activity is the printables and a coloring utensil of choice. We used markers, but you can use whichever you would like.
Another option is to laminate the dot to dot worksheets and use dry erase markers. This is especially helpful if you are providing these for a classroom. Laminated, these dot to dots can be used over and over.
Dot to Dot for Kids
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Animal Dot to Dot Printables
- Christmas Dot to Dot Printables
- Alphabet Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Animal ABC Dot to Dot Sheets
Winter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun winter crafts and winter activities for kids of all ages? Don’t miss these winter activity ideas!
- Kids will love making this super cute circle snowman craft!
- This easy-to-make Puffy Snow Paint is amazing! It has the best texture, dries promptly and completely, and makes the cutest little snowman crafts.
- Tons of fun snowflake crafts for kids of all ages
- Now you have a reason to get excited when it snows! Your whole family will enjoy this super-easy-to-make Snow Ice Cream recipe. YUMMY!
- Find lots more engaging winter themed ideas in these January Activities for Kids
- Silly melting snowman slime
- Come take a peak at how these glue snowman suncatcher craft turns out! Such a fun, simple idea with stunning results!
- Try this epic winter science experiment making a snow volcano
- Make this beautiful keepsake snowman handprint ornament
- You’ve got to try this easy, DIY Snow globe craft for kids
- Super cute, count-to-10 Snowman Craft for Preschoolers
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Sneak in some fun winter learning with these super cute, Free snow globe letter find snow worksheets
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Free printable shape puzzles for winter
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction
- Winter Telling Time Worksheets
- Snowflake Dab the Letter
- Snowman Activities for Preschool – Count to 10
- Cute Snowman Shape Puzzles
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
- Build a Snowman with these Beginning Sounds Snowman Printable
Download Winter Dot to Dot
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!