These free printable Winter Dot to Dot worksheets are a fun way for toddler, preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice counting while having fun!
Winter Dot to Dot
I remember, as a child, absolutely loving dot to dot activities. I loved drawing from number to number, in anticipation of what the drawing will turn out to be. When I connected all of the dots, I liked to decorate the drawings. I was excited to learn that my daughter loves them just the same.
Dot to dots are not only a fun art activity. These help children with number recognition and counting. Children must find one number, the next, the next and continue on until each number is connected. This also helps with skills for writing, such as holding a pencil and drawing the correct angle of lines.
We know that dot to dot activities will help strengthen skills, but it’s even better because children see it as straight fun. It’s a mystery, it’s art, it’s FUN.
We have included three different designs. This includes:
- Winter Trees
- A Christmas Light
This is perfect for a Christmas activity but it will also work all season long. As you can see we turned the winter trees into Christmas trees with just a star and a few Christmas lights. This could easily be used for a forest unit also.
The only thing you need for this activity is the printables and a coloring utensil of choice. We used markers, but you can use whichever you would like.
Another option is to laminate the dot to dot worksheets and use dry erase markers. This is especially helpful if you are providing these for a classroom. Laminated, these dot to dots can be used over and over.
Dot to Dot for Kids
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Animal Dot to Dot Printables
- Christmas Dot to Dot Printables
- Alphabet Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Animal ABC Dot to Dot Sheets
Download Winter Dot to Dot
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!