Here is a fun Winter themed activity kids of all ages will enjoy: this Snowball Kindergarten Games aka the snowball transfer game or challenge!
Winter Activities for Kindergartners
- Winter Color by Number
- Do-a-Dot Winter Color Word Worksheets
- Printable Winter Ruler Measurement Worksheets
- Fun Winter Playdough Mats
- Month by Month Science Experiments
Snowball Kindergarten Games
This snowball game is not only fun but it also develops oral motor skills, skills needed for speech and eating too!
For this game you will need:
- cotton wool balls or white pompoms
You can play the game two ways:
- Timed challenge with as many friends or siblings as you’d like: see who can fill a bucket in 30 seconds
- Timed individual challenge: beat your previous time. The aim of the game is to fill the bucket in a certain time by sucking the straw and lifting the “snowball” to transfer it into a bucket. The trick is to suck and keep on sucking until the ball drops into the bucket. Transfer the balls as quick as you can!
I made myself a snowball, as perfect as could be.I thought I’d keep it as a pet, and let it sleep with me.I made it some pajamas, and a pillow for its head.Then last night, it ran away. But first, it wet my bed!