Winter Activities for Kindergartners
- Winter Color by Number
- Do-a-Dot Winter Color Word Worksheets
- Printable Winter Ruler Measurement Worksheets
- Fun Winter Playdough Mats
- Month by Month Science Experiments
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow Worksheets
- 5 Little Snowman Rhyme Activity
Arctic Animals Printables
Arctic Animals Printables Pack is a 60-page printable pack containing a variety of activities for teaching toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids math and literacy.
Alphabet Arctic Animals Printables
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Alphabet / Numbers / Letters– Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
Math Arctic Animals Printables
- I Spy – Count the Leaves / Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Abacus Spin and Shade – Spin a paperclip and shade the number spun on the abacus.
- Spin and Graph the Numbers – Spin and graph the number spun. Numbers 1 – 5.
- Numbers Spin and Graph – Spin and graph the number spun. Counting in 10’s.
Kindergarten Arctic Animals Printables
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
More Arctic Animals Printables
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. You may also like:
- Arctic Animals Sight Words Game
- Arctic Animal Cards and Notebooking Pages
- Snow Dough Recipe
- Arctic Animals Tots to Prep Pack
- Arctic Tracing and Cutting Strips
- EASY! Snow Ice Cream Recipe
Download Arctic Animals Printables
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!